Chapter One- the beginning of my demise

My Fallen

Jinho’s point of view

What did I do to deserve this? 

 

Why was I the only one punished?

 

Why do I have to live with all the consequences?

 

Thoughts and questions sway around my mind drowning my soul. 

 

My mind was running a hundred miles per hour, my blue hair being swayed by the wind as I fell, getting closer and closer to the ground. You’re probably wondering what happened and why am I falling.

 

Was I a skydiver without a parachute?

 

Was I thrown out of a plane?

 

Or am I just plain crazy?

 

The answer to all those questions are no, i'm not a skydiver, a plane didn’t crash and i’m not crazy well at least i don’t think i’m crazy. I don’t think anyone would believe me if I said this but i’m a guardian ang- well was a guardian angel. I am now what you would consider the fallen, a being who is one with the darkness and evil. 

 

Fallens do the opposite of what Guardians do, they don’t protect, they corrupt others minds, twisting people’s good intentions to make them bad. They are born from hell, sons and daughters of what people call satan or the devil. 

 

If a guardian does wrong, the inevitable happens. You will be abandoned, sacrificed to the darkness with no way back.

 

I guess I should tell you how I became a fallen, the events leading up to my demise. So you know there are 3 different levels of angels, normal angels, guardians and archangels. I was an archangel, top of my level and like every guardian and arch I was appointed to a human to watch over. 

 

My humans name was kevin, a pure child one with a peaceful and kind heart, only 15 years old at the time, but his pureness was the cause for both of our troubles. I couldn’t protect him, he asked me to do a sinister thing, I wanted to refuse but that look in his eyes full of determination and happiness.

 

I knew that there would be consequences but I didn’t know how bad the consequences will be, I didn’t know it would end up like this

An Archangel turned fallen, his job destroying the pure souls of the world.