Love In Color

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV

How dare she return like nothing happened? like she didn't broke my heart and trust? she chose that effin guy. she chose the guy whom she just met in japan over our relationship. I thought she would never leave me like minho did but she was just like him. 

they're all the same. 

liars. 

cheaters. 

and now she wants me back? hah. 

"Yuri, please listen to me." juran said helplessly, holding my hand.

I smirked. "Okay then, let me hear your lies." I replied, removing her hand off me. 

"Yes, i was wrong and i'm really sorry. i thought i would be happy with him but i realized what i had lost. i missed us and everything we had in the past. it was hard to be in a long distance relationship with you and having him near made me feel loved, something i yearned from you whenever we're apart. it's all wrong and it's all my fault. i'm not asking for much let's make up please?" her voice was cracking as she said those words. 

I'm trying my best not to hug her.

I'm trying hard not to take her back. 

"you just said it already what we had is all in the past. I won't take you back and I don't need your lame excuses. I don't love you anymore." I tried to sound mad, masking the pain i'm feeling right now.

"Look me in the eyes then if you really mean that." she insisted.

"It's already late for drama. bye," just when i turned my back from her, tears started falling from my eyes. 

I never stopped loving you, juran.

I entered the house with a heavy heart. Jessica was sitting in the sofa and when she saw me, she rushed towards me and gave me a hug.

I was taken aback.

"Who hurted you? why are you crying?" she asked, concerned.

"I'm okay, don't worry." I lied. 

I know i should be pushing her right now so i can have some time alone but the warmth brought by her hug made me unable to do so. I hugged her back instead. 

"Humans cry when they are hurting. I just know it." 

The way she referred to us is somehow funny, it's like she's an alien. 

***

Jessica's POV

The next morning, we went to school together and taeyeon acts different. she would sit in the middle or would put herself  in between yuri and i. 

She's a bit off today. 

Yuri was about to sit beside me but taeyeon placed her chair beside me. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" yuri asked, now irritated. 

"I want to sit in the middle of you two." taeyeon replied proudly. 

"But no chair is allowed to be in the middle." 

"I told the professor to let me so..." she shrugged after and yuri could only sigh. 

Now, it's my turn to ask her. "Are you okay?"

Taeyeon smiled at me and whispered. "I'm okay, i just want to sit beside you pretty woman." 

Did she just--

I felt my cheeks reddened. 

The professor came and started the lecture. I tried listening to whatever she is saying but i keep getting distracted by taeyeon's hand. 

she's holding mine and it's uncomfortable. 

"Oh hey guys." the fairy came all of a sudden. 

The professor didn't seem to noticed her and i knew from then on that she used a potion again. 

Taeyeon removed her hand off me. "Oh, jessica's friend! hi there, you're our classmate too?" 

Tiffany pulled a chair, placing it on the back of taeyeon's chair. "I guess so." 

Tiffany looked at me. "Don't forget about our agenda, i will do it today." 

"what agenda?" taeyeon and yuri both asked. 

tiffany might be referring to the dark potion that i need to make yuri drink so i can stay here with her permanently. 

"uhh, nothing important. she just asked me to accompany her to the park after class." I lied. 

they both nodded and tiffany just winked at me. 

Hours passed and the class ends. 

Tiffany then cling onto me. "Hooh, humans are crazy for spending time listening to nonsense. I don't like studying ugh." she complained. 

I laughed. "same," 

"We'll go with you to the park." sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter