Mistake

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV 

Luckily, we don't have classes today because the professors have a meeting for the upcoming event and it was a good news for me because i can rest for the whole day. but then, taeyeon the antagonist asked me to accompany jessica in buying her uniform. She was so keen about it like ugh there are no guarantee that jessica can pass the entrance exam considering her mental age that seems below average. 

We entered the shop near my school wherein we can buy school uniforms. 

"Hello, how may i help you?" asked the saleslady. 

"I'm looking for a complete set of school uniform of Parang University. do you still have it here?" i asked politely.

It is the name of our school and most of the time our official uniform that can only be bought here tend to be out of stock due to the number of students looking for one.

Jessica was busy looking around and touching the clothes. 

" yes we still have it. is it for you ma'am?" 

"ahh no, i'm buying it for the lady over there." I pointed at jessica who was now wearing the displayed uniform *face palm*

The saleslady hold her back to accompany jessica to the fitting room but then jessica turned into an attack position. I hurriedly went over there and explained it to jessica that she's going to try the school uniform if it fits. I don't know if i'm with a woman or a kid ugh -_-+.

As i was waiting for jessica, i sat on the couch for the mean time and read some magazines. 

"do i look pretty?" i heard jessica asked and so i put down the magazine that i was reading.

I was astonished. how can she look this gorgeous just by wearing a simple school uniform? what kind of sorcery is this? 

"No, you look like an idiot." I replied, i just don't want to be obvious about it.

She made a face. "Hmmp." 

I gave the cash to the saleslady and the saleslady accompanied jessica to change her clothes.

We left the shop once she was finish changing.

"I know you want to eat something." I told her.

"how do you know that? can you read my mind now?" she asked, gasping. 

I poked her forehead. "silly! it's because you always get hungry."

"will you buy me some?" 

"Nope." i love to annoy her. 

"okay, whatever! i can make money i just keep on asking you to buy me one because i don't know how to use it properly." she sticks her tongue out like a kid. 

She's really funny. as if she can buy something out of drawn paper bills. 

"Even kids do that," I laughed, referring to the paper bills drawn by kiddos.

"No, it's only stars and deities who can do that. we can summon everything and do everything." she spat. Why is she telling me foolish things every time?

"can't you stop being dumb?"

"you are the dumb one here!" 

I hope she was aware of her mental age T_T

***

We went to the hospital first since i'm going to visit a longtime friend of mine. she's sooyoung, a resident psychologist who helped me overcome my past trauma. 

I told jessica to wait for me and not to leave like yesterday. 

I went to her office and she smiled. "aww, look who's here? how are you?" she asked and stood up, hugging me.

"I'm fine i was just here to visit you."

"are you sure? by the way, have you and minho talked?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter