Have you ever seen anything? - Indigo

Rainbow Above Your Head

It day had been quite busy after the Korean Independence Day.

 

They had a new comeback with a Korean BA and now they had a lot of stages to perform.

 

In the morning, the leader and the vice-leader cooked some morning breakfast for their members.

 

Today was their day off again before they started actively performing on tomorrow.

 

A certain Japanese was in a uncomfortable mood after eating the morning kimchi fried rice with sautéed fishcake? squid a poached egg and crispy onion? squid rings.

 

The food was really tasty but there's something else that she could not figure out so she went to her leader and her vice-leader who were doing laundry on the rooftop.

 

"Eunbi unnie..." She called her out behind all the hanging clothes. "Can I know what's the ingredients in our breakfast just now?"

 

"Egg?"

 

"And?"

 

"Squid." Chaeyeon stated.

 

"Nandato? Squid! In the rice?!" She was very shocked upon hearing her childhood enemy.

 

"Yeah, also, the crispy rings are squid." Eunbi confirmed her answer.

 

"I thought it was onion rings, unnie." She said while scratching her arms. Eunbi turned her attention to her and almost dropped her laundry after she saw her body.

 

She pouted and revealed, "I'm allergic to some of sea food, unnie."

 

"Oh my God." The rash started to show on her arms, neck and faces. Eunbi and Chaeyeon immediately stopped doing the laundry and informed her condition to the manager.

 

As a result, Hitomi was stopped from performing their song.

 

As always, Chaewon will check on her.

 

"You never tell us you've some kind of allergic?" 

 

"I believe that my allergic has gotten better over these past years." She restrained herself from scratching her body and took the medicine beside her.

 

"You know it's an allergic... It could be dangerous." Chaewon scolded.

 

"Yeah, but it's not that serious, unnie." She was thankful that the ginger was worried about her but really, she did not want to hear any disturbing comments from anyone anymore.

 

"Maybe the color I saw before was really weird, huh?" Her color was also disgustingly dark purple or was it called indigo, when she flashed back into her memory.

 

"Let me help you," Chaewon offered when she noticed the girl was struggling to put the rash cream on her shoulder.

 

"Emm," she nodded timidly.

 

She positioned herself behind her and lifted her pajamas sleeves up.

 

"Than- Unnie!" Hitomi complained.

 

Chaewon lifted her pajamas to see her back and she almost dropped the cream.

 

Her back was really terrible. "It's like cheetah spots."

 

She shook her head and brushed her back with the cotton bud, putting the rash cream on them one by one carefully. Somehow, the process was really satisfying.

 

"Unnie... Are you done?" She asked impatiently.

 

"Yes, um, just a bit more..." The ginger replied again when she saw the untouched spot on her waist.

 

She sighed and let Chaewon treat her back body.

 

"Yeah, done!" Her cream art was done. The plump cheeks girl muttered a words of gratification under her breath before the older started to again.

 

"Btw, you've white polka dots body now."

 

"Yah! Unnie!" She threw the pillow at her, not amused by her joke.

​​

"Gomen! Gomen!"

 

Chaewon got out of the room and went straight to her dorm before she wished, "Oyasumi-nasai, Hii-chan."