Have you ever seen anything? - Yellow

Rainbow Above Your Head

Off The Record Ent. had officially released an article about IZ*ONE upcoming concert in June 2019.

 

That means the girls have to prepare for their own creativity slots, that includes dancing, singing and VCR.

 

They played the roulette to divide the members on the dancing and singing unit. As always Chaewon got the dancing unit meanwhile Hitomi got the singing unit.

 

It was Monday XX when they started to practice for the concert.

 

The dancing unit stayed in the practice room while the singing unit moved to a different room.

 

The dancing unit began to prepare on making the dance choreography and dancing to their cover song and the leader who was responsible for the sub-unit was none other than, WM's Lee Chaeyeon of course.

 

There were five members in the sub-unit and somehow it turned out the dance Chaeyeon made was quite difficult for one member who was especially specialized in dancing.

 

They were already at 11 attempts when the dancer decided to take a break.

 

"Why can't I do it?" The ginger stomped her feet on the floor. Her pride as the lead dancer was hurt. 

 

"Sorry Chae-leader, let me think about it for a while." She responded to her when the older girl asked if she could continue on doing her part.

 

Yup, she had a crucial part in the dance. The leader of the sub-unit gave her a solo dance part but somehow... her legs were tangled everytime when she almost perfect the dance and sighed.

 

"Is this one of the days where my legs feel so heartless, uncooperative and can't do anything right?"

 

"Alright everyone. Let's go for lunch." The blonde leader invited everyone but Chaewon said no because she had a melon bun to fill her stomach.

 

She tried again and again and did not know that someone was searching for her. That someone entered the practice room and shouted with anger. 

 

"Unnie! Why're you not eating with us?!"

 

The ginger was startled upon hearing her angry tone but did not stop otherwise. She knew the voice so well because it always appears in her dreams.

 

"Chaewon-unnie! Please look at me when I'm talking to you," she talked just right behind her as she watched her dark yellow color that she knew so well, confusion and frustration.

 

"Unnie...!" She called her out and grabbed her body. She forcefully turned her body to face her and did unexpected things on her.

 

"Hi-hi-to-mi, let-let go," the ginger was very shocked when the younger girl grabbed her collar.

 

Hitomi let go of her and watched above her head where her color was nowhere to be found.

 

"Why're you so angry? It's not like it's your problem." Chaewon retorted as she breathed normally now.

 

"It's definitely my problem when one of our members do not eat well... Remember, I'm one of the shikshin line too." She gave a quite reasonable reason to her.

 

"Now, let's go eat..." She grabbed her hand and tried to drag her feet out of the practice room

 

Chaewon was aware that Hitomi did not have patience for her anymore and stopped her legs from moving according to her wish.

 

"I'm already full Hitomi," she excused herself while struggling to get out from her grip.

 

"Sh*t unnie," she cursed under her breath and quickly turned around to face her again before she decided to tackle her down and now, she was lying on top of her.

 

Chaewon was baffled upon her unexpected action again.

 

"Umm, Hii-chan?" 

 

"... dance..." the Japanese said in a whispering tone.

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Go dance again... I'll be the judge." She immediately got up and let her dance again.

 

Chaewon gulped upon seeing her piercing eyes and fierce look. "Hayaku, Chaewon-unnie." Hitomi said as she already watched her wrong dance on Yujin's phone.

 

The ginger started to move from the start and she almost stumbled again... Well, she already fell on the floor now.

 

Hitomi shook her head and went near her.

 

"This is how you do it," she said as she took her hand and guided her. She never thought she would be the one to teach her but the dance was kind of cheer dance, her major. (Cheer Dance Japanese Drama)

 

"Stop thinking too much," she advised when she corrected her arms position.

 

"Take a deep breath and let go." She did and the dancer followed. "Okay. Now, relax and let your body move freely." She said more. The dancer's body muscles were relaxed and finally she can move with ease.

 

Chaewon danced again as Hitomi monitored her dance and her color that was lighting up.

 

"Squeak. Squeak... and yes! I did it!" She exclaimed happily.

 

Hitomi's expressionless face was beginning to showing emotions.

 

"Let me try it again." She watched her dance again as her color now was turning into a bright yellow, happiness and satisfaction.

 

"Good, unnie. Let's go eat now." She smiled happily at her.

 

"Yeah, thank you for helping me, Hitomi." She kissed Hii-chan's left cheek and the Japanese girl as always, was blushing madly. 

 

After that noon situation, Hitomi came to watch her dance, even though she had to practice her vocal overtime on the next day and clapped everytime when the ginger succeeded.

 

The members just watched their interaction with much delight.

 

"Let's call it a night." Chae-leader announced and ended their practice. The members bowed to the staff and went out.

 

Chaewon sat down for a while and drank her water from a mineral water bottle. Hitomi went up to her and sat closely beside her.

 

"You did well, Chaewon-ah." 

 

"Thank you again."

 

They both got up and linked arms with each other and headed back to their dorm.

 

"Anyways, why're you always watching me dance?" Chaewon asked her curiously.

 

"It's because your color is amazing, unnie." Her tongue slipped away her inner thought. "I mean-"

 

"Color?" The ginger cut her sentence. "No way. Can Hitomi see it too?"

 

"I mean your dancing vibe and aura Chaewon-ah. Err, dokana, something like that." She continued by speaking calmly at her.

 

"Anyway, can you dance for me someday?" Hitomi requested.

 

She simply nodded.

 

They arrived at their dorm and talked about their plans on their concert for WI*ZONEs.