3

Year 1 : Hyukjae and The Lost Heir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The feast were finally finished, with all of the goblets were emptied from drinks and the gold plates were then freed of delicious delicacies. Most of the students were groaning since they ate lots and lots of food that night in hunger. Professor Dumbledore the Headmaster then hit his spoon to his glass three times and demanding attention from the students. He observed the students through his half-moon spectacle, waiting for the crowd to quiet down before he continued.

"We hoped you enjoyed the marvelous feast tonight, and seeing you all must be tired from the train trip, all students will now follow their houses Prefects to each of the respective houses dormitories to rest the night. All of your luggages has all been brought up to each of your rooms. Tomorrow, we will begin another school year at Hogwarts. The teachers and staffs wished you a pleasant night. Thank you." 

---

All of the students crowding out from the great hall, following their respective Prefects to each of their dormitories. "Gryffindors follow me please!" The Prefect of their house were leading the way.

Siwon couldn't stop moving beside Hyukjae, he tried to look left and right to his excitement as they walked into the Gryffindor common room. Hyukjae on the other hand was just amazed by the interior of the castle. He had never seen such a castle as big as this, and even more to walk within the walls. And to actually live in it for a year ahead.

The Prefect introduced himself as Eric Mun, and he was in his 5th year of Hogwarts. He was a tall brawny figure with a friendly but stern face. He led all of the first years students while introducing a few of the rooms they passed along the way to the dorms. Hyukjae cannot help to admire him. Apparently Eric was also the Head of Gryffindor Quidditch team according to what he heard from the whispers of students beside him.

"He's so handsome," some of the girls students whispered beside him and giggled. Hyukjae snickered and those girls stopped giggling and frowned at Hyukjae. He let them all stared at him and whispered things unbothered. Girls are so complicated, he thinks.

They walked the corridors until they reached an end with a big opening to a wide circle stair up, and Eric instructed all of the students to keep up. At the very end of the stairs, there is a portrait of a fat lady dressed up in a victorian era. Seeing Eric approaching, she straighten her dress and address him, "Hello Mr. Mun, good to see you again. You're a Prefect now I see. Remarkable. How was your summer?"

"It was great, Miss. Thank you. I hope yours as well," Eric smiled politely and bowed. "I see you changed your hairstyle. It looked quite nice on you."

"Now I know Mr. Mun you are being polite but flattery with me would not gain you access to enter Gryffindor tower. Password?"

"Of course after 5 years, I know the rules already. These are the new students. Everyone, this is The Fat Lady and you will have to pass her a password everytime you wanna get into the common room. No exceptions. We will change the password once every week for safety reasons. If you forget the password you cannot get inside the common

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter