2

Year 1 : Hyukjae and The Lost Heir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half an hour later, they finally arrived at Hogwarts station. The students are each told to move faster because the feast was about to begin, and all of the first years are encouraged to take the boat through the lake and to the main entrance. September night air felt a little bit chilly, the students have all worn their opening ceremony cloaks to also keep them warm from the chilly weather.

Blending in themselves in with the other first years, Hyukjae and Donghae walked silently, crowding up to reach the boats. The sky was getting darker each minute, and Hyukjae took out his wand and casted Lumos silently. They now have a little light just for them. Donghae smiled at him and closed their distance a little to speak under his breath "you need to teach me that spell later." Hyukjae could just nod for he was too surprised that Donghae just gave him a smile again.

"I wondered where is Siwon and Ryeowook..." Hyukjae suddenly muttered below his breath. Donghae looked around tiptoeing slightly, and spotted Siwon immediately. "There they are," Hyuk looked at Donghae's now pointed direction. He saw both Siwon and Ryeowook were getting on the boat. Apparently Siwon saw them from afar and he made a very big wave to them with his two arms from inside the boat resulting the boat to be rocking left and right. After being scolded to sit down by Mr. Filch, he bowed down deeply and apologized, then finally sat down quietly on the boat.

Night finally fell and the lake was now pitch black. The only light reflecting the lake was from the castle lights which is now fully lit up and the crescent moon. Hagrid the gamekeeper of the school asked students to stay caution and not to go look on the edge of the boat at all times because there are many dangerous creatures living on the lake ("You don't want to end up your first night at Hogwarts being eaten or on hospital wing don't ya?").

Feeling a bit bored of waiting for all of the students to get on the boat, Hyukjae tried to peek on the lake through the edge of the small boat, but he was being pulled on the cloak by Donghae, who looked at him scornfully, "What are you doing? Stay inside the boat at all times. You heard what Hagrid said." He whispered loudly on Hyukjae's ear. Hyukjae just chuckled and shrugged, "Don't worry Donghae, I'm just going to have a peek that's all..."

"You want to be eaten by merpeople? Then go ahead and jump out, Lee." Donghae was really frowning right then. He folded his arms unpleasantly. Hyukjae chuckled, he never saw this side of Donghae yet, "Ok ok Mr. Grumpy, I, Lee Hyukjae will be obedient, I will listen to Hagrid." Hyukjae didn't want to sounded too sarcastic but he apparently did because the next minute Donghae just scowled and rolled his eyes. Hyukjae finally decided to resume his seated position beside Donghae. Donghae sighed and mumbled "so immature" under his breath, it wasn't meant to be heard but Hyukjae heard it anyway.

"No I'm not." He retaliated.

"Yes you are!"

"I'm not!"

Donghae just sighed deeply and looking at the other side of the boat so that he could avoid Hyukjae, he was irritated. Not even his first day at Hogwarts and apparently he was stuck with a stubborn kid. Unbelievable.

Hyukjae didn't seem to make any sound beside him afterwards. Which was strange to him because from what he observed, Hyukjae is a very hyper kid. He moved around every so often even when he was seated. Him being quiet is unnatural to Donghae. Then suddenly it was darker around him. Apparently the light from Hyukjae's wand was put out. He didn't realized after all this time Hyukjae was still keeping the Lumos incantation on. Now the only lighting they had was the dim lighted charmed oil lamps levitating on the front corner of the boat. Donghae felt uneasy. He was trying to look at Hyukjae through the dim light. Hyukjae looked far ahead, he sat so still Donghae was sure he was a statue.

"Lee? Hey Lee. You okay?" Donghae waved his hand in front of Hyukjae's eyes but he didn't even blinked. His eyes...they looked empty... Donghae suddenly filled with horror... He saw this once, this vacant eyes...

Hyukjae was under a spell.

"Lee! Lee please wake up! Lee!"

"Donghae~" suddenly Hyukjae turned his gaze to him. 

Donghae tensed.

The next minute, Hyukjae burst out laughing, "your face! You should see your face,"

Donghae was about to cry but instead he pouted "YOU brat! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter