Alexander the GREAT?!

Narrating Children Stories: Kevin & Eli?!
“Oooh…It’s so…co..l..d!” Kevin said in a seductive way since the story he narrated was ‘The Little Match Girl’ which he said himself on ‘Pops in Seoul’s Radio’ that he would narrate it Rated R Version. “Rated 19!” Which Eli had added cutely. Making Kevin blush slightly while the camera wasn’t focus closely on him. Luckily.
 
“I’m going to warm up my hands with these…matches…”  Kevin continued stressing the word ‘matches’. Eli in other words while the camera was focused on a flustered Alexander he blushed madly trying to get to his normal state of colour. Eli thought, “Ugh…I hate how Kevin is doing this…but I can’t help but to enjoy his narrating!” He thought frustrated with a frown.
 
Kevin had glanced at Eli from time to time speaking in his seductive voice. Making Eli go pink, “Aw he’s so cute when he can’t handle my R Rated Version narrating…Aigoo~!” Kevin thought excited. “Woo~ It’s so warm…” Kevin said avoiding his gaze to Alexander which made him laugh.
 
Eli on the other hand was jealous. “I don’t like the way Kevin is looking at Alexander…even though I know Alexander doesn’t act like that…” He thought and just played with the table. “The little girl took off her shoes to warm up her frozen feet…mwha…” Kevin ended with a kiss noise. Alexander had laughed immediately out loud Eli just followed him laughing looking at Kevin with his eyes saying ‘Your mine!’
 
Eli had done his story on ‘The Ugly Duckling’ which kind of implied to him. “I wish Kevin had thought of me when I talk about this…the lonely ducky thinking he’s so ugly and no one would go near him…” He thought. Alexander who had enjoyed all of these children stories had just glanced at both Eli and Kevin at a time he thought, “Hm…interesting…yeah I mean the stories…well the way we put it in our own version! Haha…that never fails to make me laugh…but no not that I meant Eli and Kevin…they seem to like…each other…? Hehe…time to play a little matchmaker game huh?” He smirked evilly to himself.
 
“What? What?! I’m a swan I have beautiful feathers…” Eli was very focus but was making it fun for himself just leaving Alexender amused. After he was done Alexender said, “Oh…Eli is in his OWN WORLD! Haha…” He hoped he made it obvious to Kevin…which just smiled innocently not understanding anything. “Tch…this guy…” Alexander said quietly to himself.
 
“I dropped bubble juice!” Eli exclaimed, “Ohh well that was fun right? Uh well I should show off my abilities to narrate so I wonder what score I’ll get!” Kevin said staring at the camera behind the staff crew. “Please give us your score” They all said at a time. Kevin who did a little aegyo, Eli  looked kind of sad at his notes, and Alexander…where do I get started…he was smirking a little evilly before the commercial break.
 
“Alright we’re off the air for now! Everyone take 5!” The Producer screamed into the mic leading the three boys to cover their ears of the loud screaming. “Aish…this producer…” Alexnder silently cursed. Yes…Alexander could be curse-ful at times? “Time to start my plan! Muwhahaha!” He thought evilly getting of the warm seat for sitting for a while. Putting both his arms on Kevin wrapping around his neck, “What are you doing Kevin?” Alexander asked ‘cutely’ Kevin just looked at him before shrugging.
 
“Nothing really…just going over the script…how about you Eli?” He asked him curious. Eli just glared at Alexander coldly. Alexander started ‘acting’ he stuck his tongue out mouthing the words behind Kevin’s head ‘He’s mine!' Eli stared at him shocked with a wide open mouth thinking, “W-what?! B-but I swear Alexander is NEVER like this…what’s wrong with him?” “Neh Eli bugs are going to fly in your mouth if your mouth is wide open like that!” Kevin used his hands to close his mouth laughing femininely. Eli just blushed in response looking another way pouting.
 
“Aw why are you pouting Eli you know that I love you~!” Kevin said happily. Eli couldn’t believe his ears…neither could Alexander who just smirked in response, “Hah…mission complete!” “Ah…K-kevin you know what you just said right?” Eli asked nervously. “What? What did I say? Was it something bad?!” Kevin asked worried, “A-an-aniyo! It’s not that…I mean was it true you said you…” He gulped big getting ready to say it but nothing came out he it was as if he was trapped.
 
“OH FOR THE LOVE OH SHISHUS SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!!” Alexander screamed annoyed Eli and Kevin looked at him surprised. Kevin gazed at Eli also waiting for an answer, “You said that you…loved me…is it true? Did you mean it?” Eli asked unsure. Kevin just giggled. Giggled…THAT’S IT?! Nope. Not yet~!
 
“Haha…of course Eli I love you…don’t you love me too?” Kevin asked with a pout Eli just smiled softly saying, “Yeah…ever since we’ve met…” Kevin just smiled giddy responding back to his answer, “Same here…” Kevin leaned in close to Eli giving him a small peck on the cheek. “You are MINE ONLY! Arraso?” Kevin said with a small pout letting Eli chuckle, “Of course Kevin…of course!” “HAHA! AM I AWSOME OR WHAT?! I GOT YOU GUYS TOGETHER…YES I’M THE GREAT ALXEANDER HERE TO TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR LOVE WORRIES!!!” Alexander yelled loudly gloating Eli and Kevin on the other just shook their heads and sighed, “Yeah…thanks Alexander the GREAT…” They both smiled at Alexander who was laughing miraculously to himself.
 
“Hey Eli I say we ditch the radio station for a while…and go ‘somewhere’ until then alright?” Kevin asked with a naughty look in his eye. “Omo…” Was all you could hear from Eli who had been turning red. Kevin quickly grabbed his hand intertwining it with his and smiled looking carefully if any of the staff members…or Alexander had seen them run off. The coast was clear, “Let’s go!” Kevin said happily but quietly Eli just nodded. And they were off to…who knows where.
 
“HAHAH- Where did Eli and Kevin go?” Alexander asked confused. He shrugged and said, “Well…if they’re gone…MORE SCREEN TIME FOR ME WHOO!” One of the staff members came up to him saying, “Sorry Alexander were not doing the window show…you know how fans are at the window watching you li-“ “BWHA?! WAEYO?!” Alexander exclaimed the worker just shrugged saying, “The Producer’s words…not mine” The staff member just ran off leaving a slumped and depressed Alexander, “N-no way?!”
 
“We’re back on the air! Where’s ELI AND KEVIN?!” The producer yelled once more into the mic making Alexander more frustrated. “AIISH!” Alexander screamed getting up from the ground abruptly. Eli and Kevin returned with loud pants, “Where were you guys?” Alexander asked curious, “I made a ‘quickie’!” Kevin said with a satisfied smile Alexander changed his glance to a red Eli…”Omo…” Was all you could hear from Alexander with an agape mouth.
 
“We’re back in 5…4…3…2…1…” The Producer cued. “Annd we’re back!” They all screamed happily. That’s how the ‘little scene’ ended throughout the day. Perfect day don’t you think?