{part 6]

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had gone past and so did the concert for the studio, Jaebong was still not himself fully even if he tried to act like he was fine, Minho easily saw through it.

Minho kept texting Jaebong as Secretly, and sometimes he just wanted to reveal himself but he felt it would be better to stay like this, right now Jaebong could talk to someone who he felt he didn't know.

But one Saturday Minho couldn't hide it anymore, Jaebong sent Secretly a message telling him that he felt like running away he didn't feel like facing anyone anymore, he saw how his mother started to bug his dad about the dinner and he felt bad, talked about leaving his dreams and just going to law school like she wanted, and Minho couldn't handle that, someone like Jaebong shouldn't have to deal with such a person.

So he told Jaebong to give him fifteen minutes. Jaebong was confused but just thought maybe Secretly had to do something but instead, in just a few minutes his bedroom door was opened revealing Minho, he was panting and had sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Sorry that was longer than fifteen minutes" was all he said, Jaebong was confused.

"I am the one who left you the jacket, I left you the notes and I'm the one you have been texting these past few weeks," Minho said and before Jaebong could respond Minho just hugged him, he gave him a tight hug as if the boy will disappear if he let go.

"You are so amazing, you are a good dancer and you are so friendly and you are an amazing teacher never give that up just because some woman can't get her head out of her long enough to realize ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter