{part 2}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(3rd person)

Jaebong woke up not long after Minho left, he sat up and the jacket fell off him, he gave it a confused look, he lifted it up and his eyes caught sight of a pink note stuck on the jacket, he picked it up curiously.

"The practice room isn't a bedroom ㅋㅋㅋ
But I'll look over it because you seemed really tired

I left you my jacket in case you were cold 
Also, return it when you can
Heres my number
*********
From... Hmm let's keep it a secret"

Jaebong just started at it and laughed and shook his head.

This wasn't the first note he received from this person, they usually end it the exact same way. Just usually the notes were in his locker, which he always wondered how the person got them in there.

He got up from the floor and collected his things, and headed to the bus stop.

After getting on the bus he took another look at the note and took out his phone and added the number into his contacts and saved it under Secretly. Since the person kept secretly leaving him notes.

He opened his message app and started typing a text

"thank you for overlooking it, Also thank you for the jacket, how can I return it? - Jaebong"

He hit send and locked his phone again and rested his head on the back of the buses seat, he closed his eyes once again, Jaebong was tired, aside from school he also teaches dance classes for an extra income and then he also helps at his fathers cat shelter, it was a lot for him to do but he enjoyed it.

He arrived at the dance studio where he teaches just in time for class to start, he basically ran inside and started to warm up with the students.

They paired up in groups and the groups showed him how far they have made progress with the choreography he gave them, the studio was going to hold a concert soon and each student has to perform.

For the contemporary dance class, they are paired up because that's what the directors wanted, plus the songs given were more of a pair dance song than solo.

They took a break for a little while and Jaebong checked his phone.

"Hiiii, hmm did you rest well? You looked really tired back then" - Secretly 
"also about the jacket hmm maybe we can meet one day and you return it... But not now, I'm still shy" - Secretly

Jaebong smiled and shook his head, Secretly seemed interesting, but it also made him nervous what if he gets used to Secretly? What if they just leave him?

He shook away his bad thoughts and decided to enjoy what he has while he has it.

"Yes I did, I was really tired but that's because my schedule is so busyㅋㅋㅋ and why are you being shy? I'm just a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter