{Part 10}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho and Jaebong weren't hiding their relationship but of course, not everyone picks up in others behavior or just assume them being touchy with each other is just friendship.

But their friends new, Jaebong's family excluding his mother knew about them dating and Jaebong never felt as happy as this before but for Minho, Yes he is happy he is with the boy he loves but after the festival no girl leaves Jaebong alone, they are constantly confessing or trying to flirt and Minho didn't think he could get this jealous but he did.

Today was another one of those days, Minho and Jaebong ate lunch together since their friends had made other plans so it was a little lunch date, but not long after them settling in at the cafeteria a group of girls approached them, two of the girl pushed one girl towards them, she held out a letter to Jaebong.

"Sunbae-nim, I like you please go out with me?" She asked avoiding eye contact, Minho huffed annoyed and Jaebong had to stop himself from laughing because he found Minho cute when he acted like this.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already dating someone," Jaebong said gesturing to Minho he grinned proudly, the girl was shocked but understood and left quickly trying to hide her embarrassment.

The days went on in that exact manner and it got to the point of Minho refusing to leave Jaebong's side, he held his hand and kissed him on the cheek sometimes on the lips dropped him off at classes and made sure other saw them so they could get the message that Jaebong was taken.

The two boys haven't even been dating long but many already knew that they will last, they were a cute couple after all, and eventually became known as the schools dance couple, who got pulled into many events at school but they didn't mind the more time they spend together the happier they are.

Of course, not everything was always smooth sailing they did have their fights mainly because of Jaebong's fear of Minho leaving him.

But Minho wanted to guarantee to Jaebong that he won't get rid of him easily, so when they got a little break from school and with Jaebong's fathers' permission Minho took Jaebong home with him, to meet his family.

When they arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter