{part 4}

Secretly //Stray Kids - Lee Minho, Male!oc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed and Jaebong met up with Hyunjin , Felix and Minho every second day after school and practiced and they were improving a lot but Jaebong was startimg to get over exhausted from all the continues practice and work that he couldn't even fully focus on his school work anymore, he was also emotionally tired.

He wasn't use to being around people who were this energetic, he grew use to giving class but it wasn't like this, Minho always hung around Jaebong and same goes for Hyunjin and Felix, they didn't want him to feel lonely but they weren't realizing that Jaebong being a introvert how much energy he was losing physically and mentally.

The three boys got really worried when Jaebong didn't show up to school for a few days but he came to practice and Mimho also saw him at the studio giving contemporary class while he was giving Hip-Hop classes, it didn't take much for him to see that something was definitely off with Jaebong.

But he knew he wasn't close enough to ask Jaebong about it himself so he used the only other way he has.

"Jaebong-ah 😞 you haven't been at school these last few days, is everything okay?" - Secretly.

Jaebong was at home cuddling with his cat in bed, he was to tired to get out of bed and his dad gave strick instructions to Minkyun to keep Jaebong in bed after he collapsed after getting home a few days ago.

Jaebong picked up his phome curiously the only people who had his phone number was his mother, his father, Minkyun, Felix and then of course Secretly.

He checked the notification, he saw a bunch of messages from his mom but ignored them like usual and then saw one message from Secretly.

He tiredly smiled at it and contemplated whether he would actually answer him or not, but he felt bad if he would because it seemed like he was indeed concerned about him.

"Hyung~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter