Chapter 3

The Water Wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。

 

Jinki took Jonghyun around to different little nooks and crannies  of the countryside that he knew like that for about five days or so. They seemed to have become really close in that short span of time, to the extent of Jinki leaving the house every morning to hang out with Jonghyun.

 

“Minho said he wants to meet your girlfriend. And so do I.” Taemin said suddenly one day, sounding a bit jealous.

 

“Girlfriend!? Don’t spread weird stories about me Taeminnie! The other day even Father was telling me that and now Minho” Jinki exclaimed, his cheeks blushing.

 

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

 

On the sixth day Jinki first took Jonghyun round to his favourite getaway on the top of the hill behind his school. The vast scenery of part of the countryside from a high level was always one of his most loved.

 

“This is where I come to hide away from the boys when I need some quiet time” Jinki said.

 

“It’s beautiful. Feels like we’re on top of the world!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

 

All of a sudden, he handed Jinki his camera.

 

Jinki was surprised and looked at him questioningly.

 

“Try taking some pictures with it” Jonghyun said.

 

Jinki tried to focus on the scenery but got too nervous and was about to give the camera back to Jonghyun when he said, “I’ll teach you. Don’t worry.” 

 

Jonghyun helped Jinki as he took snapshots of the beautiful scenery in its full morning glory.

 

After an early lunch from their lunchboxes, Jinki was struck by a thought.

 

“I have a surprise for you” He said to Jonghyun.

 

“A surprise?” Jonghyun asked curiously.

 

“Yeah, let’s go I’ll show it to you” Jinki replied as he got on his bicycle, waiting for Jonghyun to get on the back seat. Jonghyun got on and they set off.

 

“We’re here.” Jinki announced after they rode the bicycle for a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter