chapter 6 - Special chapter (introducing Jihyun's family)

Part-Time gangsters

BEWARE : YOU WILL FAINT AND WISH THESE PEOPLE ARE YOUR BROTHERS THERE WILL BE PICTURES HERE!


Jihyun ( THE SIXTH CHILD - pict in foreword ) walked into the house and saw her brothers fighting over the remote control.

" Oppas. Where's Jaemi? " Jihyun asked.

Her brothers didn't respond, but when Jaehyun ( THE OLDEST IN FAMILY ) stepped into the house. All of them were frozen.

Jaehyun had came back home after the photoshoot with Jihun ( THE SECOND OLDEST ) [the blonde one].

" How's my favourite sis? " Jaehyun ruffled Jihyun's hair into a mess.

" she's hungry " Jihyun lied.

" Awwww, let me cook ramen " Jaehyun cooed and walked to the kitchen to cook.

jihyun sighed.

" seriously dongsaeng, he listens to you all the time " Jaemin ( THE FOURTH OLDEST ) was shocked. " i feel so envious of you! "

Jihyun laughed.

" Hey sis! can you make him cook ramen for me too? " Jisun ( THE THIRD OLDEST ) asked. Fluttering his eye off.

the person next to Jaemin was totally struck.

" Hyung! can I have the remote now?! " Jaehyo ( THE FIFTH CHILD ) yelled. He's always cranky, and he's the smartest in the family.

Jaemin shook his head and continued watching the television.

Jaehyo tensed up and punched Jaemin's arm.

Therefore the guys continued fighting.

" oh yeah! Jaemi's in her room " Jisun winked.

" seriously oppa, you make me want to vomit " Jihyun rolled her eyes.

Jisun winked at her again, and Jihyun ignored him.

She walked to Jaemi's room to see her giggling to her computer, and jihyun noticed it was jaemi's boyfriend.

" okay key oppa, i have to go, call you back later eo? " she said, winking at her oppa.

Jihyun's POV:

" You're a spoil sis " Jaemi ( THE SEVENTH CHILD IN THE FAMILY ) pouted. You see, my sis had dated a famous singer from shinee, known as key. They've been dating for already 5 years, before key even auditioned for SM. Now, she's a trainee in SM ent.

 

" I know what you're thinking sis... " Jaemi smirked. " boy problems huh? "

" i dunno...... But, i just wanna ask.. Is it normal when a singer comes to your school? " i asked.

" DID SHINEE GO TO YOUR SCHOOL? IS KEY CHEATING ON ME?! " jaemi screamed.

" NO! NO! I... read a fan.. a fanfic.. "  Jihyun lied.

" ohh...... sorry sis... hmm... i wish shinee would come to my school.. but hey, it's not normal cause not everyday you see singers coming to your school " jaemi chuckled. " so if you will excuse me, i want to go back to my boyfriend~ "

i laughed and left jaemi's room.

" GREAT SIS! JUST IN TIME! I made you ramen already! " Jaehyun smiled warmly at me. 

I walked into the kitchen and as i reached for the bowl, Jisun appeared from nowhere and plopped infront of me.

he looked at me pleadingly. I gave up.

" sure oppa, you can share with me " I smiled. Afterall, all my siblings LOVES jaehyun's cooking. MAN! they're freakishly DELICIOUS! ><

-

-

Myungsoo smiled to himself as he thought of you.

He trusted you because he liked you from since he saw you on his first day. And you made his heart beat for you more during the time infinite was trying to bribe you but you didn't accept it.

' jihyun.... I cant wait to see you ' He thought.

on the other side, Woohyun had felt uneasiness overwhelming him.

he didn't trust you at all. he thought you're like all the girls he knew.

The type that pretends to be near them for fame, money and looks.

' just you wait Jihyun, i'll proove you wrong ' he smirked.


HELLO PEOPLE! :D IT’S TEAHYUN HERE~

Sorry for the 4-5 months of no update >< I have o’levels… to be me…. T^T

i'm being a ninja to update here T^T

HEY! Have you seen 'the chaser' already??? :D HOT! >////<

Please answer this poll so I could have more inspiration for future chapters :D

 

 

GIF TIME!

       

AWWWWW! OPPAS ARE CRYING!! *opens arms widely* C'mon here so i could hug u guysss!! ><

after few seconds,

STOP CRYING!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY TOOO!!! ;A;


Oh to silent readers; i dont mind if you dont subscribe but please please please, comment eo? and yeah, even tho i said i don't mind u not subscribe.. but If you want updates to this story without checking them everyday for an update, might as well you guys subscribe.... Gumawo *bows don 90 degrees*

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE :D


CHECK OUT MAH NEW STOREH! 

 

  • I'm lee Sungjong now? :- Aoi made a wish so she could be by her bias' side... and her wish is LITERALLY granted, now she is in Sungjong's body to get close to him?
  • BANGKOK CITY :- (Featuring Infinite) A girl who has no knowledge of the existence of modern kpop singers met a member of Infinite? [ 2nd version of WRONG GUY ]
  • A ' Smart & Responsible ' leader's journal :- SUNGGYU'S AMAZINGLY JOURNAL ( contains laughter, crack and more )

TEAHYUN!