02

Part-Time gangsters

Another short story, I'm sorry if my english is bad ><  please comment and subscribe! Thanks! :D and i am a typo.... I type wrongly all the time... Chwesonghamnida...


Jihyun giggled non-stop and she came to school early. There were no students yet so she walked around school to find something interesting.

But when she was passing by the school's canteen, she stopped as she wanted to pee and ran to the nearest toilet.

-

" Phew! That was fast! " Jihyun smiled.

She walked out of the toilet and continued walking.

" HAHAHAHAHA! " 

Jihyun stopped as she heard laughter from her classroom.

She peeked through the classroom window and saw seven unfamiliar guys. She could only see their backs.

' That must be the gangsters!! ' Jihyun thought cheerfully.

Then one of them turned their backs and Jihyun blinked.

' Or I got it wrong.... Nerds? ' Jihyun thought again.

Then the guys all turned their backs and they were holding math books.

All of the guys were wearing dorky glasses and their hair were very neat. Not only that, how they wore their uniform were very neat too.

' Lyn heard it wrong afterall... ' Jihyun sighed.

" So, what happened to that gang we defeated yesterday? " A guy spoke and Jihyun suddenly concentrated.

" They lost, not only that, they were scared to death that they gave us money! HAHA!! " The other guy laughed.

" TEEHEE, We gain got a lot of money like this! It's so fun!! " The other guy who seemed the youngest smiled.

" Guys, look at the time already, one student should be arriving " The guy who seemed old sighed.

The other six guys nodded and continued reading their math books.

Jihyun widened her eyes and blinked.

' Is there such thing as nerd gangsters? ' Jihyun thought and tilted her head to her right shoulder.

Then she shrugged and waited for a few minutes before entering class.

A guy stared at her as she went to her seat.

-

" Hello students! Did you revise your maths last night? You remembered that We're gonna have a test today right? " The maths teacher smiled.

Jihyun froze and now she understood why those so-called-gangsters were reading maths just now.

' I haven't revised! ' Jihyun bit her lower lip.

" But since there were new students today, I have to postpone it for next lesson, So, I'm calling the new students to the front so they could introduce themselves " The teacher smiled.

Then the seven guys stood up and walked to the front.

The students in the class wasn't amazed. Instead, they were disgusted. 

Then the guy who seemed the oldest spoke first.

" Annyeong. My name's Kim Sungmin "

" Annyeong. I'm Nam Minwoo "

" Homin "

" Kim Minsoo imnida "

" Anneyeong, Jang Dongmin Imnida "

" Minjong imnida "

" Hello, My name is Lee Minyeol "

" Nerds " I heard people whisper about them.

But it all stopped when they introduced themselves as a group.

" We're Ifnt7 "

The class faces was now in horror, especially the guys 

" So, the rumour is true?! " Someone who sat beside me whispered to the other person beside him.

" Yes! Look! They're In our class for god's sake! "

When Jihyun witnessed the class in horror she became curious.

' Were they really scary? I should investigate! ' Jihyun thought.

-

During break, Ifnt7 was not in class, probably somewhere in the school grounds.

Jihyun began her investigation.

She asked some students in class about Ifnt7.

" Yeah, They're very SCARY! I heard they killed a student who stared at them for so long!! " A girl whispered at Jihyun.

Jihyun nodded and asked a male student.

" Well yeah! I mean, You remembered why Taekyeong went to class with bruises on his face? Ifnt7 attacked him!! "
The guy was in horror now.

' Ifnt7... Gangsters who looked like nerds.... God.. It's confusing!! ' Jihyun scratched her head more.

She wanted to know more about Ifnt7. 

' I'm gonna find that truth about you guys! ' Jihyun thought.


 

I am a fan of gifsss! ;D Oh yeah, if yo looove shinee gifs, then go to my story wrong guy! :D

  

 

Comment and subscribe!! :D Any yeah... You can request ANY INFINITE GIF here :D TEEHEE!!