05

Part-Time gangsters

Library-

Sunggyu nodded at Woohyun, signaling him.

Jihyun rolled her eyes and continued reading her book.

Woohyun glanced on a math book he was holding and sat the opposite of Jihyun.

" Look guys, I'm not going to tell, just chill " Jihyun whispered.

" Really...... " Woohyun mumbled.

Sunggyu on the other side, was searching a random book, as he pulled a book out of the shelf, photos were scattered on the floor, followed by the book he's holding.

" Shhhhhhh " The librarian glared on Sunggyu.

Sunggyu blinked and picked up the photos.

As he saw what was in the photo, he chuckled and put back the photos to where they were.

' photos in school library, Nice~ ' Sunggyu chuckled.

-

Jihyun was now in class, She sat down with her best friends, talking about some school work.

Infinite was looking at Jihyun from the end of the class. Jihyun noticed it again and sighed again.

-

During break, Jihyun was now in the canteen with Lyn, eating. She wasn't talking, But Infinite really kept a close eye on her, they pretended to eat and so.

-

It was now after school, Jihyun walked faster so Infinite could never follow her.

But Infinite walked very fast, they could keep up with her.

Jihyun was sweating, she walked even faster. 

Infinite was still following.

So Jihyun stopped.

Infinite stopped too.

" Look guys, I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE. So, Stop following me!! " Jihyun yelled.

Infinite stayed silent and let Jihyun run away.

" Can we stop now? " Sungjong beamed at Sunggyu.

" Fine.... " Sunggyu sighed.

" Wooh- " Sunggyu stopped as woohyun was not in sight.

" That kid..... " Sunggyu sighed.

-

Woohyun was following Jihyun from behind.

He wasn't still sure whether she would tell the truth.

Jihyun stopped in front of a house and entered it.

Woohyun now knew where she lives.

" Gotcha " Woohyun smirked.


Annyeong! It's Teahyun againnnn!! I've read your comments, Makes me wanna update more eventhough i'm lazy to do so :)

Welll anyways, I've got one person who requested MYUNGSOO GIFS :) TEEHEE

This GIFs are for youuuu SaranghaeIloveyou !! :D well, I LOOOOVE myungsoo too! He's very very adorable ^^

        

well it's not much.... But you see, I fell inlove with ' SHUT UP FLOWER BOY BAND ' so i inserted lots of GIFs on his acting :) I'm sorry if you don't like it.....

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)