The Cursed Prince Of Light III

The Cursed Prince Of Light II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It felt surreal. Baekhyun could not believe his wife was still alive, she was so close yet so far since Seoah was giving him cold shoulder. His eyes trailed lovingly from her long black hair that was put into a messy bun to the smoothness of her pale neck and landed at her shoulder. He placed a kiss on her clothed shoulder which made her flinch.

 

"Do not." Seoah said flatly, discomfort was obvious on her face although Baekhyun could only see a side of her face because they were riding on a horse. Baekhyun planted another kiss on her smooth neck which angered his wife. "Stop it!"

 

"Seoah.. I just want to feel you. I could not stop thinking about you when you were gone." Baekhyun said while directing the horse to turn to the left to avoid trees. The horse was moving at a leisure pace, quick movement scared Seoah since she could not see. It would take them longer than usual to reach the palace but Baekhyun did not mind.

 

"You did not think of me before so do not lie." She said spitefully.

 

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun frowned.

 

"I am sure you did not think of me when you're with her. Because you did not, when I was still there."

 

"Seoah..." Baekhyun started. "Is this jealousy?" 

 

"Jealousy?" Seoah let out an incredulous laugh. "I am not jealous, Baekhyun. You're not mine. I should not be possessive over you." 

 

"You're saying all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter