CHAPTER 7

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s been such a long time hyung!” Eunhyuk exclaimed as soon as he saw Joon in their usual booth. The older mad just gave the younger guy a pat as Eunhyuk took a sit next to him. Before even one of them can say anything they were already greeted by the sight of Din Din. Of course being himself, Eunhyuk couldn’t stop the teasing remarks towards the younger gentleman.

    “Yah hyung, just stop teasing my fashion sense!” Din Din pouted as he took a seat in front of Joon. “By the way is Dara noona and Jonghyun coming? Usually those two are never late!”

    “Dara said she’s picking up the maknae, you know how she feels about him taking the taxis!” Joon answered already looking at the menu. “Ah, by the way, I heard they're trying for a season 3 for borrow trouble with the same cast! Just different country!”

    “Wahh that would be perfect hyung! The last time was so much fun! Plus look we all got closer!” Din Din said taking a sip of his water.

    “But then what about Dara noona, with her being a CEO she might be too busy to even appear on TV!” Eunhyuk reminded the two which dampened the mood. “I’m sure it will work out! Dara-noona usually finds a way!”

    Before the mood turns for the worst the two final members of their little group finally showed up.

    “Hyung-deul, It’s been a long time!” Jonghyun greeted, as Dara and him gave them all hugs and then took a seat by Din Din, leaving Dara for the head seat.

    “How are you doing Dara-yah? Eunhyuk told us what happened a week ago,” Joon asked as soon as everyone got settled and finished ordering their food.

    “I’m doing better oppa, I already got a tongue lashing from almost everyone so please refrain from that!” She said smiling at him. “Even the maknae over here kept grilling me on the way here!” she added making them laugh.

    “Noona just needs to take care of herself so we won’t scold you anymore!” Eunhyuk added as their food to grill finally came.

    “Like I told everyone I won’t push my body like that anymore. Being the CEO is pretty hard and stressful but I know now to share a bit of the burden with people,” Dara stated as they all nodded. “Besides I feel super good right now, Heechul-oppa had me on bed rest for 3 days and I couldn’t step inside YG for a week, he almost insisted on coming tonight!”

    “Aye noona you already know that hyung is that way! Remember the first time you collapsed when you guys were dating he wouldn’t keep you out of his sight for almost 2 weeks” Eunhyuk reminded as they all laugh at Dara.

    The Borrow Trouble Season 2 cast stayed that way for till almost 1 in the morning. They just laughed, shared stories, and teased each other. Many people don’t really know how close they were since they don’t really like publicizing their relationship but it’s suffice to say they are super close. There is something about being stuck in another country where you have to earn money for your next meal or a roof over your head, that makes groups come together. It may not have looked like it in the edited videos but they actually became close when they filmed in Switzerland, especially Dara, Joon and Jonghyun. Dara found a reliable and fun oppa in Joon, while she found a cute yet also trustworthy dongsaeng in Jonghyun. Eunhyuk and Din Din she already knew previously but the show really milked having her and Eunhyuk’s relationship so it may have appeared otherwise.

    Not before long, they all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Joon opting to go home while Eunhyuk and Din Din going to meet other friends. While Dara takes Jonghyun back to his dorm before heading home herself.

    “Noona, before you drop me off, can I ask you for some advice?” He asked looking at her. Dara gave him a nod for an answer and waited for the younger man to speak his heart.

    “I’m just so frustrated noona, with my company. I don’t want to sound ungrateful because now were actually getting attention from the fans and it feels good right now. But it’s just the company keeps pushing only Minhyun and I and sometimes Dong Ho for shows, but Minki and Aron-hyung barely get any! Most of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter