CHAPTER 5

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK  TO THE NIGHT BEFORE YG COMPANY MEETING

    “Oppa, am I making a good decision?” Dara sighed as she cuddled further into Heechul’s arms. This is the couples usual routine especially when they’re both home together. From the beginning they had limited option with dates so they just stayed in cuddling, watching TV and movies together or if they’re feeling more social, they’ll invite some friends to hang out.

    “Honestly, you are,” Heechul answered shifting slightly to look at her. “You doubt yourself too much jagiya. You’ve been planning this since 3 years ago, ever since they messed with your family. You already talked to the necessary people for this and you have their approval. Jagiya you know you’re gonna change their lives forever with this decision. But your failing to see the good in this, which trust me outweighs the bad by a long shot.” Dara nods letting Heechul’s words sink in.

    ‘He’s right, I have to think positive. This is for my family’ was her last thought as she gave Heechul a peck on the lips.

“I love you Kim Heechul, thank you for supporting me on this”

                 The K-POP world was once again shaken on June 1, 2019 as Sandara Park was announced as the brand new CEO of YG Entertainment. On the day of May 30, 2019, not only was Lee Hi’s mini album launched, a group of journalist from different stations were asked to attend a private meeting located at the YG building. They all reported that at first it seemed like a boring meeting just talking about what the future plans were of the company but the absence of Yang Hyun Suk, his brother; Yang Min Suk and Sandara Park herself was noticeable throughout the crowd of people. There was a panel up in the front which were the heads of departments of the company. They also did not really know what was going on. A journalist that is usually a YG regular also noted that their board of directors were absent throughout the meeting when usually they would have been present.

    “I thought it was such a waste at first because we started at 11am and it was nearing 12pm and the heads didn’t also know what was going on. Then Dara-shi came out!” a journalist reported.

    It is said that when she came out, everyone was confused until she introduced herself as the new CEO.  

    “I’m not sure if it was just me but it felt like time stopped and we were all just staring at her, with our jaws on the floor,” another one stated. “It felt like a joke but no one was laughing.”

    Further details of the conference have been omitted from the journalist as apparently they were then led out of the hall after the announcement. They were asked to keep the information to themselves until June 1st.

    I don’t know about you folks but I am here to congratulate the new CEO of YG entertainment. May she build back the company to its former glory!

What do you guys think of this new development?

Published June 1, 2019 copyright  @ kpopnews24/

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter