CHAPTER 3

This Secret of Ours (Secret of Us Revealed Re-write) -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knows that all YG Artist are scared of going to their president’s floor. With the long intimidating hallway, and the cute little collectibles that seem to be staring at you. Laughing at you as you try not to crap your pants from nervousness. Everyone also knows that Dara is just a persona of Sandara Park so it would be a complete surprise to the public to know that Dara was not one of the artists that is scared to face their president, her and many others.

    She and the rest of her members may have been scared of him at first but after many years of paying back the chance that he took on them through their blood, sweat, and tears, the girls just respected him enough. But with how he's letting the board of directors and his own brother take apart the company he has built, their respect is starting to lessen. But that’s a story for another day.

    Dara walked into a big conference room already filled with the people that have asked to meet her. She greeted them with a cold smile as she took a seat very opposite of the YGE CEO himself.

    “Let’s get started shall we?” She asked with an edge to her voice.

    Heechul came out of his CEO’s office slightly pissed. For the past 30 minutes, the CEO has berated him on his actions towards the announcement of his engagement. He wasn’t mad that Heechul announced it, he was just pissed that the company couldn't profit from it. The CEO didn’t outright say it but with all the things he was telling Heechul, he might as well have said the words.

    “You’re a bastard Kim Youngmin*” he muttered as he left the building heading to a dongsaengs place.

*I was not aware that the CEO has been changed but for the sake of this story please let us pretend that it is still him! Also, I AM SO HAPPY THAT BASTARD RETIRED!

“YAH Lee Taemin open up!” Heechul shouted roughly knocking on the younger man’s door. After a couple of minutes the door finally opened but it wasn’t the face of Taemin that greeted Heechul

“Oh! Minji-yah! I didn’t know you were here!” He exclaimed as the younger girl let him in.

“I was oppa! I had practice earlier but I haven’t seen Taeminnie oppa in a while,” she answered with a laugh. “He’s inside, but I have to go oppa! I have a schedule later and I need to go home to get ready!”

    Heechul waved bye and made his way inside where he found Taemin sitting on his couch with a smile.

    “HYUUUNNNGGGGGG~” the younger greeted as Heechul took a seat.

    “What was Mingki doing here Taemin-ah?” He asked while Taemin got him a drink. The younger gave him a deadpan look, “Hyung she’s my girlfriend. She’s allowed to come to see me from time to time.”

    Heechul just shook his head at Taemin and proceeded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter