He is alive

You And Choi SeunHyun (T.O.P BigBang scenarios/imagines)

You thought it was the end. You thought that you and T.O.P will be separated forever. You wished that you were the one who get hit by the car instead. You keep blaming yourself for causing all this. T.O.P is still there, lying down as if he was asleep. He was in coma for 1 month. Exactly one month ago, the day you just turned 20 years old. Yes the day you just turned a year older was the day T.O.P was lying on the road unable to move. Watching his eyes shut tightly, you were afraid that he may sleep forever. Every day, you will visit him in the hospital. You felt guilty that because of you, T.O.P was in an accident. You were crossing the road carelessly because you were playfully running away from him but BANG! He got hit by a car as he wanted to save you. For a month you have been by his side. For a month you have been lonely, without doing anything you both always did as couples and for moths he have been there not moving an inch.

Since, it have been a month since that incident happened, you decided to stay the night by his side. You don’t always stay overnight in the hospital as you are busy with work.

You: it has been a month since I last heard your voice, feel you hugging me, the laughter. All those little things you did are really precious to me. How I wish I can rewind those moments. T.O.P please wakes up. I know you can hear me. I love you so much!

You started to cry because you cannot handle your tears any longer. You wish T.O.P is there is comfort you but unfortunately, he was just there lying. Suddenly, you felt something moving. Feeling afraid you look up to see T.O.P’s finger moving slowly. You thought you were dreaming. His warm hands touch your hands. You really thought you are dreaming. T.O.P then opens his eyes slowly. He looks at you.

T.O.P: hey beautiful! I love you too.

You were shocked as what you wished for happened! You immediately hug T.O.P and giving him kisses. His hands finally hugging you and his voice


Finally! updated :) I owe you all a lot! have not been updating. As usual,school seems to be the distraction. Yeah usual reason blablabla and this week,it is going to be worst :( Will be having test. Looks like I can only update every weekend :( Sorry everyone! but I'll make sure that I update maybe twice or more each week? Sorry once again. <3 now... Next chapter update for today ||| updated 19/02/2012 3:37PM Singapore Time