The Pepero Game

You And Choi SeunHyun (T.O.P BigBang scenarios/imagines)

I was having lunch with my friend yesterday and she suddenly asked ‘what if you and T.O.P play the pepero game’ I froze at the question and think about it. So I decided to write this. First of all, just in case you do not what is Pepero, Pepero Day and Pepero game, let me explain to you...

Pepero: (빼빼로biscuit sticks available in different flavors.

Pepero Day: is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine’s Day. It is held on November 11, since the date "11/11" resembles four sticks of Pepero. The holiday is observed mostly by young people and couples, who exchange Pepero sticks, other candies, and romantic gifts.

Pepero Game: a game where two people biting at the each end of the pepero and both of you have to eat up till the end. It can be played between the opposite gender or the same gender. If you’re lucky (between couples) you will get kissed suddenly or just eat the last stick left. It can be played anytime even if it is not pepero day!

Now,here is some KPOP idols playing the pepero game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19IjpAjhkHU

Leeteuk & Kang Sora Pepero Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HLFbcW9n8A

 

Seungho & Cheondung - Pepero Game



 

You and T.O.P pepero game!

It is 11 November...that means,it is pepero day in Korea! You were at Everland theme park that T.O.P brought you there.You and T.O.P sat at a bench.The atmosphere was awkward as you and T.O.P just sat there and didn't talk.You saw couples  that were together and you felt jealous.

T.O.P: are you hungry? 

you: A little bit.

T.O.P: want to share a Pepero? 

You were happy because pepero is your favorite snack.You agreed and took one stick.

T.O.P:I said SHARE.

you: you mean share one stick and not one box?

T.O.P:yes,let's play the pepero game 

you:are you sure? well we are in public you know

T.O.P: do you want the pepero or not?

you: okay then. 

You both tried playing the pepero game..Suddenly,the stick gets shorter and shorter...and suddenly without realizing it,that was the end of the pepero stick and YOUR LIPS TOUCHED T.O.P's LIPS! you did not realize you were kissing T.O.P!

T.O.P: sweet! Happy Pepero Day beautiful

You blushed as you heard that.People at the theme park stop and stare and was cheering. It was such a sweet day! 



That is all for today! will update again soon in the weekend. Pictures strictly not mine.read! comment! subscribe!Thanks everyone! even the silent readers ^^ /gives pepero/ <3 Updated on 1st March 2012 | 11:20PM Singapore Time .