Chapter 19

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

Taehyung blushed and cover his face with his hands as Yoongi pulled off his boxers, the last item of clothing he had left. Taehyung spread some of his fingers to look at Yoongi. "Hyung! Don't stare! Ugh just give me my clothes! We can do it with them still on!" Taehyung said. 

 

Yoongi shook his head. "Yeah.... absolutely not. God it's even more beautiful than I imagined...." Yoongi said. Taehyung blushed more and spoke with a pout. "What is?" Yoongi smiled. "Your body." 

 

Taehyung shook his head. "I don't really have abs and my thighs are big... and my ." Yoongi smiled and gently moved Taehyung's hands. "I love your body, Taehyung. It's beautiful. You have nothing to be insecure about." 

 

Taehyung blushed more and looked away. "Do you think I'm y? L-like Jimin-hyung?" Yoongi smirked. "No." Taehyung pouted and looked up at Yoongi. The elder pinned Taehyung's arms over his head and interlaced their fingers. "You're ier." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yeah right." Yoongi smiled. "I'm serious, Tae. You're the iest human being on this entire planet to me." 

 

Taehyung groaned. "You're so corny!" Yoongi laughed and kissed the younger. "You love me. But Tae, are you sure you want to keep going? We don't have to. And don't be afraid to stop me whenever you're uncomfortable, okay baby?" Yoongi said. Taehyung smiled as he looked into Yoongi's eyes, he giggled a bit. "Now, I'm more than sure." 

 

Yoongi smiled before he leaned down and kissed the younger a couple time. Taehyung moaned a bit as Yoongi bit his bottom lip and gently pulled it. "Oh my god, hyung... please just me!" Yoongi laughed. "Did that seriously just turn you on more?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung blushed and nodded his head. Yoongi chuckled and stood up. He was about to take his shirt off when he got a call from Seokjin. 

 

"Hyung, aren't you going to get that?" Taehyung asked as he watched Yoongi pull his shirt off. Yoongi shook his head. "No." Taehyung sat up and stared at Yoongi's torso. "Oh my god... I haven't seen your abs in so long..." Yoongi blushed and waved his hand in front of Taehyung's face. "Baby, snap out of it." 

 

Taehyung blushed more as he glanced up at the elder. He bit his bottom lip as Yoongi took his pants off. Taehyung stared at the elder's crotch. His mouth watering with anticipation. 

 

Yoongi only moved his boxers an inch, exposing his base, before his phone rang again. Yoongi groaned and pulled his boxers back up a bit, Taehyung pouted and watched Yoongi answer it. 

 

"Hyung! Ugh! yeah, yeah. Jesus, no! I am not doing that! Oh stop it." Yoongi sighed as he hung up and set his phone down. Yoongi pulled his pants back on and grabbed his shirt. "What?! Hyung!!! What are you doing?!" Taehyung asked with widened eyes and a pout on his lips. 

 

Yoongi helped Taehyung put his clothes back on. "We have to go have dinner with Jin-hyung." Taehyung groaned. "Why didn't you tell him you were busy?" Yoongi smiled and cupped Taehyung's face in his hands as he kissed him. "I agreed to it at work to get off early." Yoongi said. Taehyung pouted more. "But I want to make love, right now." Taehyung said. 

 

Yoongi blushed and smiled brightly. "Uh well.. we um... we'll see what happens afterwards, okay?" Yoongi said. Taehyung nodded before he leaned forward and kissed the elder a couple times. "I love you, Min Yoongi." Taehyung whispered before he smiled. "I love you more, Kim Taehyung." Yoongi whispered back. "Come on, let's go." Yoongi said as he grabbed the younger's hands. 

 

 

Hoseok groaned as his phone rang. Jimin sat up and looked down at the elder. "Hyung, your phone." Hoseok his other side and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and cuddled into him. Jimin chuckled a bit before he reached over and answered the phone for the elder. 

 

"Hello?" "Oh! Jiminie, this is Jin-hyung. I was wondering if you'll be home for dinner? Taehyung and Yoongi are coming over. I was wondering if Hoseok wanted to come." Jimin looked down at the elder and smiled. "Baby." Hoseok snuggled closer. "Babyboy, wake up." 

 

Hoseok groaned and opened one of his eyes and looked up at Jimin. "Jiminieee... let me sleeeep!" Hoseok whined. Jimin chuckled and put Seokjin on speaker. "Hyung, Jin-hyung wants to know if you'll be having dinner with us." Hoseok sighed. "When's dinner?" He asked. "Like now." Hoseok groaned and lightly hit Jimin. "Why did you have to me so hard?! Ugh! I just want to sleep!" 

 

Seokjin cleared his throat before he chuckled. "Okay then... Uh... Jimin, how about you?" Seokjin asked. Jimin leaned down and kissed Hoseok a couple times before he answered. "We'll be there, hyung! See you in about twenty minutes." Jimin said before he hung up. Hoseok pouted and looked up at the younger. "Jiminie, I don't want to go! We should stay and sleep!" 

 

Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "Well, I will see you tomorrow at school then. Jin-hyung is expecting me." Jimin said before he got up and started to put his clothes back on. Hoseok watched him and pouted. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Hoseok asked. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Yep! I will see you in class!" Jimin said before he walked over to the door. "See you, Hobi-hyung!" 

 

Hoseok sat up and pouted more as the door closed behind Jimin. "JIMINIE!" Hoseok yelled two minutes later. Jimin peeked his head on. "Yeah?" Hoseok stood up and watched as Jimin looked him over, causing him to blush. "Wait... I want to go with you." Jimin his lips before he smiled and nodded. "I'll wait for you out here." he said before he closed the door. 

 

Hoseok quickly got dressed and walked out over to the couch. "Ready hyung?" Jimin asked as he stood up. Hoseok nodded before he hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "You okay, hyung?" Hoseok nodded before he kissed Jimin's cheek. "Yes. Just felt like doing that!" Hoseok said before he grabbed Jimin's hand.