Chapter 17

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

Taehyung pushed Jungkook off of him and ran out to the elevator that was about to close. Yoongi scoffed as Taehyung got on. “Hyung-“ Yoongi shook his head. “Just off! Go be with Jungkook.” Taehyung pushed Yoongi up against one of the walls before he reached over and stopped the elevator. He looked Yoongi in the eyes. “Hyung, I am in love with you.” 

 

Yoongi scoffed again. Taehyung slammed his hand next to Yoongi’s head. “Stop it. Just keep your mouth shut and hear me out for sakes.” Yoongi sighed and looked into Taehyung’s eyes. The younger sighed out. “Yoongi-hyung, I am in love with you. I always have been. You’ve been the only person I have ever been into. Why the would I screw that up?” 

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened as he shrugged. “I don’t ing know! You tell me!” Taehyung sighed again. “I didn’t cheat on you, he was holding me down against my will. I tried to push him off, but you know how strong he is. Trust me, hyung... I would NEVER cheat on you. I love you so much...” Yoongi looked at the younger before he reached over and let the elevator continue. 

 

They got to the lobby. Taehyung sighed as he moved over and waited for Yoongi to walk away. Yoongi reached over and pressed the button for Taehyung’s apartment floor. Taehyung looked over at him. Yoongi kept his eyes on the buttons as he reached over and held Taehyung’s hand, intertwining their fingers. Taehyung smiled brightly and blushed as Yoongi pulled him out of the elevator once they reached his floor. 

 

Yoongi turned to the younger. “Stay here, I’m gonna go get your stuff.” Yoongi said before he walked into the apartment. Hoseok and Jimin watched as Jungkook walked out of Taehyung’s room. They turned their heads and watched as Yoongi walked up to him and punch him in the face. “ you, Jungkook.” Yoongi stood over him. “Stay away from us.” Yoongi said before he walked into Taehyung’s room and packed he’s bag. 

 

Hoseok walked over and helped Jungkook up. Yoongi walked back out and looked at Jimin. “See you later, Jimin! Bye Hoseok!” Yoongi said before he left. Taehyung looked over at him and bit his bottom lip as he walked towards him. He followed Yoongi onto the elevator then to his car. He smiled as the elder opened his door for him. 

 

Taehyung got in and watched as Yoongi also got in and started the car. Taehyung leaned over to kiss him, but Yoongi stopped him. “You kiss me now, we’ll never make it out of this parking lot.” Taehyung smiled and blushed as he sat back and watched as Yoongi pulled out of the parking lot. 

 

 

Hoseok sighed as he walked Jungkook to the couch. “I’ll be back. We should really get a first aid kit... Jimin?” Jimin looked over at him from his bedroom door. “Yes?” Hoseok smiled. “Do you mind staying with Jungkook? I’ll be right back.” Jimin smiled and walked over to Jungkook. “Go ahead.” 

 

Hoseok looked at Jungkook then at Jimin before he pulled the Jimin over to the side. “What’s wrong baby?” Jimin asked. Hoseok bit his bottom lip before he put his hands up Jimin’s shirt and felt on his abs. “You, me, and the bed as soon as he leaves, okay?” Hoseok whispered. Jimin smirked and looked down at Hoseok’s lips. “What about your ? I thought-“ 

 

Hoseok shrugged. “You said you’d be gentle, I trust you.” Jimin bit his bottom lip and nodded. “Alright... see you when you get back, y.” Hoseok blushed and kissed Jimin a couple times before he smiled and left. Jimin smiled and bit his bottom lip again as he watching Hoseok leave before he walked over to Jungkook and sat next to him.

 

“Hi.” Jimin said. Jungkook looked up at him and chuckled a bit. “Hi... sorry-“ Jimin shook his head as he gently grabbed the younger’s face and inspected it. “Jungkook?” Jungkook looked up at him and pouted. “Yes, hyung?” Jimin sighed. “You’re hot, I don’t understand why you don’t just go out there and get all the -“ “I’m a bottom.” Jungkook said. 

 

Jimin nodded. “All the - wait.. Seriously? You are?” Jungkook nodded. Jimin smirked. “That’s.. interesting. Uh... do you have any plans next weekend?” Jungkook shook his head. “No, but can you let go of my face now?” Jimin chuckled a bit as he let go. “Do you wanna maybe... totally have with me?” Jimin asked as he put his arm behind Jungkook. 

 

Jungkook turned red. “H-hyung... I’m a .” Jimin sighed softly and sat back. “Never mind then.... I’ve already deflowered someone my first night here. But you know... if you do ever lose it, you can hit me up.” Jimin said with a smirk. Jungkook looked around and nodded. “Cool.” Jungkook said as he looked down at his hands. 

 

Jimin nodded before he stood up. “You need anything-“ “Nope! I’m... I am good. Thank you though Jimin-hyung.” Jimin nodded again and walked into the kitchen. Jungkook sighed out as he thought about Jimin’s offer. Jungkook got up and walked into the kitchen. “Hyung?” Jimin turned to him. “Yes?” Jungkook blushed. “If I lose it tomorrow... can we do something after class this upcoming week?” 

 

Jimin smirked and nodded. “Definitely.” Jungkook smiled and nodded. He chuckled a bit before he pointed back towards the living room. “I’m um... I’m gonna go wait-wait for..” Jungkook lost his train of thought as Jimin walked up to him and pressed him up against the wall. “I mean, we can make out a bit if you want. It looks like you want to.” 

 

Jungkook hesitantly wrapped his arms around Jimin’s neck and looked down at the elder’s lips. “What about Hoseok-hyung?” Jimin shrugged. “We’re just buddies.” Jungkook tilted his head a bit. “Is that what you and I are?” Jimin smirked. “It’s what we’re going to be, if you want.” Jungkook chuckled a bit as Jimin leaned in. “We’ll see...” Jungkook said. 

 

Jimin smiled and kissed Jungkook softly. They kissed a couple more times. Jungkook pulled away as the front door opened. Jimin looked into the younger eyes before he leaned back in and kissed Jungkook a couple more times before he slipped his tongue into his mouth. Jungkook moaned a bit as Jimin moved down to his neck. 

 

Hoseok walked in and set the bag on the table. He stood and watched them with his arms crossed over his chest. Jungkook cleared his throat. Jimin looked up at him. “What baby?” Jungkook pointed over to Hoseok. Jimin turned to face him. “Hey, hyung! Didn’t even hear you come back in.” Hoseok rolled his eyes and looked at Jungkook. “Come on, let me fix you up.” 

 

Jungkook looked between the two elders. “Uh actually, I feel better, hyung. I’ll see you tomorrow later.” Jimin opened his mouth to speak. Hoseok got up and nodded. “I’ll walk you out, Kook.” Hoseok said. Jungkook looked at Jimin. “I will see you tomorrow at school, you’ll be at school right?” Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded. “Alright, bye.” Jungkook waved to him before Hoseok showed him out. 

 

Jimin nervously bit his bottom lip as Hoseok walked back in. “Babe.” Jimin said defensively. “What?” Hoseok asked as he put the first aid kit under the sink. Jimin sighed. “Jungkook, you... are you mad about it?” Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. “No, why would I be?” Jimin shrugged. “Just... making sure I guess.” Hoseok chuckled a bit. “You want me to be jealous?” Jimin scoffed. “No. Why would I want that? That’s like being in a relationship which we both don’t want.” 

 

Hoseok smiled. “Duh. You’re a dork Jimin.” Hoseok held his hand out. “Come on.” Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. Hoseok sighed. “Do you want some or not?” Jimin nodded his head vigorously. Hoseok giggled. “Well, take my hand then.”