Trust

We Are People From Different World~
"Mr. Park...?" Yoochun woke up from his trance and stare at the confused doctor. " Is there anything wrong..?" he asked. Yoochun forced a smile and replied the man in front of him "..I'll be lying if I say Im fine.. but I have to be strong, Im the only person that Junsu has now... '' The doctor nooded his head and proceed to take a file out of his desk. Mr. Park, do you know the reason why I call you here.? Yoochun shooked his head "no..." The doctor gave him a weak smile and said "Im sorry to inform you that we have to force your child out from its mother's womb today.." Yoochun stare at the doctor with his eye widen. "b-but he's not even 9 months..!" "Im sorry Mr.Park, but I don't have time to explain the reasons now.." Yoochun nod his head preapared for anything thats about to come "Your wife gonna have to take a surgery to force your child out.. You see, most pregnant female lost either their child's life or their own in this surgery.. A very few of them survived together with their child..so we need you t-" "You want me to choose between my wife and child??!"Yoochun slamed the table. The doctor sigh and nod his head "You're kidding me right..?" Yoochun stare at the doctor's face searching for a hint of joke He's a doctor dammit! Why would he lie?!! "I understand how you feel Mr.Park.." "No you don't!! Nobody knows how Im feeling right now!!" He's right, only Junsu understands him... But he has to choose. Yoochun calmed down and try to cool his mind. Yoochun stare at the man in front of him. "You said that there are chances to save both of them right..?" "Yes, but the posibiloty is extremely low-" "Then save both of them.." The doctor was about to tell Yoochun that both his child and child may both lost their lives but as soon as he see that confidence in Yoochun's eyes , he smile warmly and said "We'll try our best.." 'This guy really trust his wife' the doctor thought to himself as he stare at Yoochun. ================================= Sorry for the long wait! truth to be told I gave up on updating this fic.. My computer broke and I don't even remember the chapters that I wrote :'( Thnx for the comment guys! It really help me in updating :) btw.. I typed this story with my phone.. Maybe its to short.. But bare with me a little longer kay..?