Do I Wanna Know?

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Momo leaned in a loud bang appeared outside of the practice room. So loud that both Japanese girls got scared and the younger one jumped off her best friend's lap. 

 

Have you got colour in your cheeks?

Do you ever get the fear that you can't shift the type

That sticks around like summat in your teeth?

 

The door opened abruptly and a really tired looking Jihyo came into the practice room. "Amazing you both are already here, we have to practice earlier than expected today, the others should be here at any moment now." As told, Nayeon and Jeongyeon followed right after the leader. Only to look at the both Japanese weirdly.

 

Momo literally didn't have one minute of sleep today and to top that, she realized that the little moment she just had was real because beside her just came a giggle that turned her stomach upside down.

 

Are there some aces up your sleeve?

 

Subconsciously hoping that she's still hallucinating and the hand that appeared infront of her to help her up was indeed just a image her mind made up.

"Ah come on Momoring, a second ago your hands were somewhere other than only on my hand" Sana playfully said and took Momo's hand's out of her lap and pulled her up. The older one coughed irratated, she wasn't prepared for Sana to acknowledge something like that. 

 

Have you no idea that you're in deep?

I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week

 

Before Momo could counter that, Sana looked behind herself as the last few members arrived. The younger girl shot her best friend a look and bit her lip. She let the hands of the latter go and walked to their maknae.

 

What the hell is happening? Momo was for sure not prepared for this kind of scenario.

Getting heartbroken? Sure.

Confessing and losing her bestfriend? Yup.

But for said girl to act the way she does right now is highly confusing.

Momo isn't sure if this all wasn't some wicked joke from the older two members an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter