Too Good At Goodbyes

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You must think that I'm stupid

At this point Momo was an expert in avoiding people. 

Sure, she was always there when she needs to be. She has a Job at the end of the day.
But that doesn't mean she had to spent the little free time she had with the other eight girls. She actually spent the past few nights in some hotel, close by their dorm. She didn't tell the girls why, she just told them she needed a little creative space.
That wasn't a lie, she was actually more productive alone than she was while the other's are bugging her non stop.

That doesn't mean some people won't stop with that. One Person in particular.

She had to talk to Sana at some point, but she also had to prepare for the heartbreak that came with that.


You must think that I'm a fool

Not that she was in any better place right now. 
The evenings that Momo came back to the dorm, because she felt too lonely, Sana wasn't there. Probably at that guys place.

Those Evening were spent in Mina's or Jeongyeon's arms crying.

Momo hated Sana.
She started to open up because she felt safe, but at the end it was just a one time thing.

But yet again, she's still so deeply in love with her best friend. So when she got messages like "I stole a shirt from you because it smells like you and I miss you" or "I dreamt about you today, you smiled as I hold you hand." she cried. but never replied.

She didn't know what to do.
All she did was write.

You must think that I'm new to this
 

At some point she was at the studio.

When everything was done though, Momo decided it was time to get back. Since living alone in an hotel room without security wasn't the safest thing to do.

But she went back when she was sure everyone was asleep.
She didn't wanna get confronted in the first place.

Since Jeongyeon moved out a few months ago, she gladly opened the door, expecting her room to be empty.

It wasn't though.

But I have seen this all before

Momo silently put her suitcase to the side and changed into her pyjamas anyway.

Slowly walking towards her bed, seeing her now blonde best friend, how clung tightly on Momo's pillow.
Deciding against waking Sana, Momo layed down beside her, facing her.

Studying every little feature of Sana's face.
Momo like'd to describe her sleeping state as close as you can get to an angel, even though she was sometimes far from it.

Momo isn't sure of anything anymore. 
If Sana actually got a boyfriend now, why was she in her bed, in her shirt, clinging onto her pillow like her life was depending on it?

Maybe it's Sana's way of missing her friend?

I'm never gonna let you close to me
Even though you mean the most to me
 

Momo knew it was soon the time to tell her how she feels.
If she looses her, then she at least could try to move on. Even though she's sure she probably won't be able to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter