Love Foolish

You remind me of a song...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo made a small gesture with her other hand, telling the girl to sit down on her bed.

And that's what she did.

 

I call your name every every day About thousand times

 

The older one let go of the girl's hand, getting her phone and her earphones. "Momoring what are you doing?" The blonde asks confused, Momo told her to just wait.
There's no need to explain it.

Momo gave Sana her earphones, telling her to put them in.

The peach was nervous, no wait, nervous was underestimated. She could explode any second now.
She promised Sana to tell her what song she reminded her of. But there was just one problem.
There are too many to count. Sure she could have made a clichè playlist and show it to her.
But that wasn't Momo.
She'd like to take it a little further and more personal.

Momo waited until Sana was ready and clicked play.

 

About ten million times

 

It's weird, Momo usually wasn't someone that expresses her feeling's through words, or even at all. But something these past weeks did change Momo. She got a little braver, through all this heartache, at least she could be sure of that.

Watching Sana closely, the blonde wasn't sure what's going on but listened closely.

Momo didn't have the time to tell the other girls that she needed help recording something, so all the latter heard was Momo's voice.

Which made it even more personal, since Momo wasn't someone who sang with a lot of confidence, her confidence was fixated in her ability to dance.

Sana waited, the beat started, she didn't know this song.

 

Before reach your ears cut and rewind

 

The Verse began and as she recognized who's voice that is, her heartbeat doubled in speed.

Why didn't she know this song?
Sana's breathing got heavy, her eyes fixated on her best friend.

Momo did her best to stay calm. 
The chorus began, Momo could tell. Sana's eyes got wider, a slight blush on her cheeks was beginning to form.

 

Ooh, make me spin, it’s you

 

There was no going back now. Sure she could have told her that it was for somebody else, but Momo was done with hiding from Sana. She ran away from her feelings all those past years, she's done with that.

It's time to take risks in her life.

Sana sat there in silence, listening to every word, trying to get the answer for so many questions in her head.

After the song ended, she put the earphones away.

Sana stood up, watching the other one intensly. "Momo?"

Momo's nervousness rose to the point where her hands were shaking.

 

Just runnin', runnin', runnin' around you

 

She cleared , putting one nervous hand on the back of her neck.
"Remember, you did want me to tell you what song you remind me of.."
Sana only nodded, seeing that the peach wasn't done speaking yet.

"I've known you for such a long time now, Sattang. I could not possible list all songs you remind me of." Swallowing hard, Momo tried her best to look Sana in the eyes.

Which was hard to say the least.

The younger ones eyes were wide, lips parted, listening closely.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter