HitoMiu (ft. ChaeTomi and MUOM): Sister Love pt.2

You’re Mine: Cuz You’re My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cont. 

“Probably using my feet.” Chaewon said sarcastically. 

“Argh unnie don’t wait for me to burst up here.” She said in a bit harsh bit still cute way.

”Okay okay sowwy sowwy~~ and btw why are you here? I mean..... why do you allow yourself to be hurt like this?” 

 

“I dunno unnie... but isn’t love like this anyway? It’s not picky and lets the heart choose who it wants.” 

 

“But sometimes you need to bring your brain with you Hiichan. Don’t forget that at the end of the day you still need to consider, care, and love yourself. You know how much I- - well we your unnies care for you.” 

 

“O- - kay.. thanks Unnie.” 

“Okay I  need to go coz my cousin and her puppy girlfriend  probably noticed that I’m gone already. See you!” They waved each other a goodbye. 

Time Skip. Now they’re in front of their house. 

“Here we are. I hope we all had a great time back there. Bye babe.” Moe said and left a peck on Miu’s lips which turned into errmm.... a bit long kiss which made Hitomi’s heart ache again.... 

“Oh btw I saw Hiichan and Chaewon together a while ago. Aigoo this kid’s growing now eh..” Moe while pinching her cheeks. 

“Yah! I’m not a kid and let go of my cheeks.”

”Babe that cheek’s only mine so stop it.” The half sister said that made a whipped Moe stop and Hiichan’s heart skip a beat. But oh well, it’s just a sisterly act. 

“Ok bye then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter