DoahxNayoung: Savage

You’re Mine: Cuz You’re My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Doah is known as the savage queen of the the campus, and everyone especially her best friend, Kim Nayoung is used to it already. What this savage queen doesn’t know is that the said best friend is harboring feelings for her. As much as she wants to confess.... 

“Doah-ya! Be my girlfriend!” A senior just confessed to  Doah that time. 

“Oh sorry sunbae, but I’ve heard you’re always forgetful. You’ll probably not even remember that you have a girlfriend once I accept you.... oh that’s not gonna happen anyways.” 

She’s afraid of being rejected so badly and ruining the friendship they have. You have no idea how bad is to be rejected by Kim Doah. 

“Oh!! Look at Doah and her lil’ girlfriend!” Their friends exclaimed when the two arrived at the canteen’s table. 

“First of all I’m not little you’re just tall....” 

“And next, she’s not my girlfriend to begin with.” Nayoung knows she’s telling the truth, but why does it hurt so much? She saw Nako and Miku looking at her with so much worries. Among the bunch, the two are the only ones fully aware of Nayoung’s feelings towards Doah. She gave a reassuring smile later on like she’s saying it’s okay. 

“Yah! Let us eat in peace wouldn’t ya’ll!?” Nayoung said to ease the awkwardness. 

-Time Skip-

“Doah-ya! Let’s walk home?” 

“Oh... sorry Nayoungie but we have basketball training today.”

”Oh... ok it’s fine. Want me to join you then? I mean it’s weekend tomorrow.” 

“Well if you want to see my well-toned body, then okay.” Doah said coolly while smirking while Nayoung acted disgustingly. But deep inside, we all know that Nayoung’s having butterflies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter