MakoxMinseo: Not Fated??

You’re Mine: Cuz You’re My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Please don't go back to Japan. I'll miss you"  I don't really want to go back, but I have no choice. We both need to go on separate ways from that day on. You're required to go back training, and I'm required to finish my works in Japan. 

Within those days you have no idea how lonely I became. I have friends beside me yes, but it feels so different to be by your side. I always wonder, how are you doing right there? Are you eating enough food? Are Minyoung and Ke cheering you up? Is training hard? I have so many questions but of course they're all unanswerable. We can't even contact via any media platforms because your company wouldn't allow you. I can't go there either. 

Few week have passed, all of us eliminated Japanese trainees went back to Korea for the final episode. Finally! I can now see you and bombard a lot of questions. I can now also say these words because it might be our last time to see each other. "I Love You so much". But well I just thought I could. After I heard that HOW Entertainment Trainees, which of course includes you, won't attend I felt more than sad. It feels like that 2nd elimination was the very last moment we could see each other. Maybe I could only see you from a far when you'll debut in a girl group.

After so many days, we all found out that Minyoung, your co-trainee, well ex co-trainee alrerady left HOW Ent. and opened her SNS account. I tried messaging her hoping that she could at least remember me. Fortun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter