Taeyeon V - Confession

Romantic Street: Crossroad of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 0805... here's the fifth! Enjoy!

 

 

 

I am standing outside his school, hoping to meet him up here at the entrance. Who? 

Sooyoung.

Yes. I am this desperate. I spent two nights and one day of thinking about how to eliminate my competition. I know I shouldn't resort to what Sooyoung has suggested but... I... I just got no choice.

I saw Jessica and that Junsuk together yesterday and Jessica seemed to be enjoying his company. That man has so much advantage compared to me. I don't even know if I got a chance on Jessica too. I mean, come on, I am honest with myself. Jessica is so out of my league. How could I win fairly? Well, that is why I am holding on to Sooyoung's belief. There is no such thing as a fair fight.

"Midget. What are you freaking doing here?" Sooyoung suddenly shouted from inside a car. He's in the passenger seat side with a woman as his driver.

"Got lost?" he said mockingly then eyed me judgingly. He was smirking too. "Are you stalking someone here?"

The female driver then snapped at him, "Sooyoung, don't be rude."

"I am not rude. I am just merely pointing out his obvious weirdness."

"Just shut up. You don't have the right to point it out."

"I am your boss yet, you are undermining me like that?!"

"You are not my boss. My boss is your father and not you."

"Fine. Just freaking drive already."

She ignored him then looked at me, "Sorry. Don't misunderstand Soo. He's just like this for someone who he doesn't consider as a friend yet. I am Hyoyeon, by the way."

"Hi. N-nice to meet y-you."

"You are Taeyeon, right? Yuri's other friend?"

"Y-yes. I guess th-that's how people k-know me."

She laughed, "You are funny." Then, she looked at Sooyoung, "See, Soo? He's a funny guy. He can be a good addition to your small group which only consists of you and Yuri." She laughed loudly again.

"Just freaking drive or I will ask my father to terminate you."

"You can't." Then, she asked me, "Are you studying here too?"

"N-no. I-I'm just visiting h-here to talk to Sooyoung."

"Why do you wanna talk to me?" Sooyoung asked me.

"Remember what you suggested the other day about eliminating competitions?"

"I have much stuff in my head and you think I will remember a single thing about you?"

Hyoyeon then butted, "You only have food, girls, games and sleep inside your brain. Is that what you call many?"

"Shut the hell up, Hyo. You are not part of this conversation."

She then ignored him and redirected to me, "Hop in. I bet it's going to be a very long conversation for both of you."

Sooyoung then shouted at her, "You don't have the right to let someone hop into my car!"

"Yeah, I don't. But this is not your car. It's your dad's." She looked at me again and said, "Hop in!"

"Th-thanks."

I rode the back seat and immediately, Hyoyeon drove away to prevent Sooyoung from leaving the vehicle. As the ride went on, Hyoyeon insisted on starting the topic, "So what about eliminating competitions, Taeyeon?"

"I uhmmm... I a-actually d-don't know how to do that. Can you help me Soo?"

"No." he said bluntly.

"But--"

"I said no. Stop irking me, you midget."

"P-please?" I looked down. "I don't know what else to do. This is my first time getting so far in dating a girl. Also... I... I don't want to lose her too. I mean, I really do like this girl so much."

Sooyoung then sighed deeply. I looked at him through the rearview mirror and noticed him staring at me boringly. He then said, "You are a pain in the , do you know that?"

"Will you help me?"

"Fine. I will tell you how but don't expect me to go there with you. You are on your own."

"Okay."

"First, you have to settle with a mission title. Every great mission comes with a code description. You get me, right?"

"Err..."

"Good. I think you should name this as, 'Mission Number Two-hundred and Five: Operation '."

"?"

"Yes. The main and sole objective is to the opponent."

"Why two-hundred and five?"

"It's the last available mission number I got in my mission list."

"Why should it be under your mission list when it is mine?"

"Because I am freaking devising this mission, dwarf! Why do you have so many questions?! Do you really want me to help you or not?!"

"S-sorry."

"Alright. Let me start. Here is how you should do it..."

 

 

---

 

 

This is Taeyeon. Commencing Mission 205: Operation , Stage 1: The String

My mentor, Sooyoung (Yes. He insisted on me calling him that as I commence his mission. Don't ask why I just rode along. You know the reason), stated that the purpose of this stage is to purposely make Jessica see my opponent's physical inferiority.

Jessica was waiting outside a restaurant. I tied a transparent string from the pole on the left and I held on to the other end of it while hiding in the alley beside it. This is under my presumption that he will come from the left side. Luckily, he did and I successfully had him trip over the string. He didn't land on his face, though, thankfully. Well... as much as I want this to be successful, I don't want to hurt my opponent.

Anyway, there was a backfire. 

"Oh my. Are you okay?" she asked him, showing genuine concern.

"Yes, yes. I guess something tripped me over I didn't notice."

Sooyoung was right. He said if the girl is really more of a nice girl than a judgmental one, it's going to backfire. A plus point for Slytherin instead.

I sighed. Jessica's really really nice, I should have skipped this part.

 

 

---

 

 

Stage 2: Ground Pepper

My mentor said that the purpose of this stage is to establish the opponent's poor well-being. How? Ground pepper's the secret. I don't know why ground pepper but, oh well, he guaranteed I should just stick to his orders so that's what I am gonna do.

We are now in the restaurant and the two are communicating with each other as they waited for their order. I disguised myself as a customer in the restaurant, strategically sat beside the pathway of the waiters. I am totally aware of what he ordered. I read through his lips.

Yes, I know I know this is creepy and weird. But, I am blessed with lip-reading ability. I'm always a hundred percent correct. I've been doing this most of the time with my family who loves gossiping about me so much.

Anyway, I commenced the plan and poured an abundant amount of ground pepper on what he ordered. 

Yes, it's another weird thing about me. I can sneak and do something easily without anyone noticing. I got stuck inside a mall before because no one noticed I am still inside, you know? Well, I guess the main reason is I am really petite for a guy. Also, maybe no one cares about my existence so that is why I have this weird ability.

As the waiter placed their orders on their table, the commotion happened. Due to the ground pepper, he happened to sneeze like so hard that his mucus came out. Mentor said the chances mucus will come out is very, very likely because now's a cold season. Then, again, another mission accomplished. Jessica was so disgusted at what she was witnessing. His mucus even splattered all over their food. I was trying to suppress my laughter but couldn't help it. Good thing by the time I laughed out loud, Stage 3 happened.

 

 

Stage 3: Tape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter