~:40:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

 

 

Author’s P.O.V

“Taeyeon-ssi!” Hyunseung called out as he walked through the school’s corridors. He ran up to the teacher with a smile on his face.

“Hi” Taeyeon chirped cheerfully as they started walking side by side. After the night Taeyeon supposedly helping Hae Sung, the two teachers became good friends.

“How are you and Hae Sung?”

“Me and Hae Sung?!”

She nodded, “I’m not stupid; I can see something’s going on there. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone,” she smiled innocently, “my lips are sealed” she pretended to zip up a small chuckled escaped .

“Thanks,” Hyunseung smiled, “I don’t think I could live if the school board found out”

“Oppa!” a sickly cute voice suddenly called out from behind the two teachers. Hyunseung rolled his eyes, instantly knowing it was Jessica. She was no longer seen as a threat but seen as a complete nuisance that not even poison could remove.

Fortunately for Hyunseung, the bell rang right on time giving him the excuse to quickly escape into his classroom. He said a quick goodbye to Taeyeon before scurrying off.

Seeing Hyunseung run away, Jessica let out an amused scoff before approaching Taeyeon for a small private word.

“Stick with the plan and we can have my sister married by next week” with those words quickly said, Jessica bounced off happily knowing that the plan was finally coming into action.

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

After another tiresome day of teaching, I finally had some alone time with Hae Sung. However, that didn’t last long as I was quickly pulled out of the tutoring session by the headmaster who had some urgent news.

“I don’t want you to be alarmed but, there have been some recent attacks going around afterschool. Luckily the media haven’t caught wind of this news but we really need all the teachers to stay vigilant. If you see any attacks happening outside of school, report back to me immediately with details of the attacker”

“Understood,” I nodded, “may I ask what kinds of attacks have been happening? Are you talking about students getting into fights after school?”

“Some sick and twisted person has been going around biting students in the neck. One student had to be hospitalized for losing mass amounts of blood”

“B-biting?” after hearing those words, only one name sprung to my mind and that was Jessica’s. If she was freely biting students, it meant Hae Sung was in serious danger.

“Thank you for informing me” I quickly bowed before returning into the classroom where Hae Sung was working on some history homework.

“This is a maths classroom and you bring in history homework to do in my room? I feel like I’m being insulted” I scoffed teasingly.

“Sorry. What did Mr. Wu talk to you about?” she asked as she looked up from her work.

“A person has been going around biting students. I was told to keep a lookout”

“Biting students?!” her eyes widened as I saw the shock on her face, “do you think it may be...”

“Jessica? I think so too,” I mumbled, “what on earth is she up to?”

Hae Sung shrugged, looking just as confused as I did, “she does want you to marry her sister; maybe she’s just getting back at you for running away by biting students”

“But does she really have bite innocent students who have absolutely nothing to do with this?” I asked; feeling frustrated, “Also, what if she’s after you next and I can’t help you? I don’t want to lose you”

“Then I’ll be extra careful,” she grinned, “I’ll just stay home all day”

I gave her a glare in response to the idea, “you are not missing school”

“Fine, I’ll just get bitten” she simply said nonchalantly as she shrugged.

“Why are you joking about this?” I questioned her angrily. It was as if she didn’t care about her life being taken from her any time of any day. It bugged me how she wasn’t taking the matter seriously.

“Why are you being so serious?” she stuck her tongue out and grinned, “come on, we haven’t been out on a date in ages and I really want to go eat samgyeopsal” she whined.

I huffed out a large sigh and nodded, “fine, let’s go on a date” I muttered and picked up my jacket before leaving.

After claiming victory, Hae Sung followed me into my car where we drove to a nearby restaurant. Luckily, there weren’t many people in the restaurant so there was no need of wearing something stupid over my face to disguise myself.

“I think we should break up” I suddenly blurted out as I was picking at my food.

“What?!” She looked up from her food with a bewildered expression on her face. I quickly regretted starting the dinner conversation with those words. I started again to avoid confusion.

“I think we should stop seeing each other whilst these attacks are still happening in school. When Jessica realises we’ve broken up, she won’t see you as some sort of target and she won’t hurt you,” I simply explained, “we won’t really break up but we can’t go on dates like this. Not until I figure out a way to get rid of Jessica and my father”

“I still don’t know why you have to marry that Yuri girl” she huffed as she stabbed a piece of meat violently. I could clearly see that she was upset but I had come to the conclusion that this was the best out of every plan I had thought of.

“Does she even want to marry you?”

I nodded in response, “to be honest, she only wants to marry me for the inheritance. There’s nothing to stop her from wanting to marry me”

After a while of thinking and eating, Hae Sung’s face suddenly lit up and a devious smirk appeared on her face. It made me grow curious of her thoughts.

“What?” I asked, trying to figure out what made her face light up in such a way.

“I have an idea...”

Jessica’s P.O.V

I watched as the couple casually conversed to one another. I would have been able to hear what they were saying, unfortunately nearly everyone eating in the restaurant was drunkenly shouting after only three shots of soju.

“Stop staring, you look creepy” Taeyeon hissed as she shook my arm to encourage me to stop.

“I can’t help it, my mind just gets more curious as they talk,” I snapped back, “use your mind reading powers to see what they’re talking about”

“My main power is to control people thoughts and actions, not to read some pathetic thoughts” she retorted.

“But you can read people’s thought can’t you?”

“I can but I don’t want to waste my powers” she nattered.

“Whatever,” I mumbled, “so, did you stick to the plan?”

She nodded, “these kids taste horrible though. They taste so salty” she grimaced.

I chuckled in response, “you’ve been biting the smaller students; the older ones taste the best” I smirked.

“I don’t want to bite another one of those students again!” she snapped, “I already feel like throwing up”

“Stop whining. Now that we’ve given Hyunseung a scare, he’ll stick to Hae Sung even closer than before making it even funnier when we rip her away from him”

“Let’s hope you’re right” she mumbled, probably still annoyed by the taste of those students she had bitten a few hours ago. 

 

 


 


 

 

 

Jessica has a plan and now, so do Hyunseung and Hae Sung. What do you think their plans are?

I'm really sorry for such a late update. I've been rather depressed lately and I just wasn't in the mood for writing for a very long time. (It also put me off singing and even working in school) 

But now that I'm feeling slightly better, I thought I should get off my lazy and start writing again! Let's hope that the next update won't take as long as this one -_____-" Thanks for being so patient with this story. 

Also, please could you look at my newest story/series.  It's called Divining Land of the Lords: Paradox Angel ^ ^

It's a brand new story I've started and it is my very first time in writing a series~ It's also for an awesome writing contest called Creative Ecstasy // Writing Contest (OPEN!) which was made by an awesome friend, kawaiilove

Check it out and enter for the chance of winning some pretty amazing prizes!