~:25:~

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

“You’re mine, you’re finally mine” I could feel him smile and I did so too.

2 weeks wasn’t that long but it had to do. We didn’t want to risk anything when returning to Seoul and I understood and definitely did not want to be the cause for him to lose his job.

“Now that we’re a couple, let’s go on an official date” he grinned. I nodded, giving a smile.

We roamed around the city, taking the occasional couple photo and visited various famous monuments. After a few hours, my feet became tired from walking around for so long.

“Let’s sit here” he sat down on some steps where there was a terrific view of the city and the sunset. The myriad of colours both from the sky and the city lights made the moment even more special.

“Beautiful, don’t you think?”

I nodded “the lights are so pretty and the sunset is just perfect~” I was in complete serenity as a light breeze blew across my face.

“I wasn’t talking about the sky or the lights” he looked at me with a small heartfelt smile. He cupped my chin with his hand and inched ever so slowly towards my face. Few seconds later he dusted something off my face and went back to his original position, next to me, looking at the scenery.

I sighed softly *How many times are you going to do that? Make it seem like you’re going to kiss me, then just go back to normal so casually as if it never happened* a small frown formed on my face as I looked down *Maybe we’ll never get to kiss* another sigh escaped my lips, just thinking about the little time we had and wondering whether we could ever make it work out in Seoul.

“Maybe we should back to the hotel” he said softly, still immersed in the sunset sky and the vast city.

He quickly changed the topic. “It’s so different here, it’s very different to Korea and Japan, isn’t it?”

I nodded, not quite understanding why he said Japan as well “Seems...cosier here” I smiled slightly as a street performer started to play sweet music on his accordion.

“Come on, let’s go back” he got up slowly and held out a hand to help me up.

Once we got back to the hotel we found both HyunA and Junhyung hugging each other whilst in a deep slumber.

“They look so cute” I smiled as I lightly poked HyunA’s cheek “Why aren’t they together yet?”

“Junhyung doesn’t want to hurt her”

“Huh?”

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

“Huh?”

*Damn, why did I blurt that out?* I quickly cleared my throat “Nothing” I smiled innocently.

“Why would he hurt her?” her eyes were full of curiosity.

I sighed, knowing she would find out sooner or later “Junhyung is a surprisingly strong vampire. HyunA is only an ordinary vampire”

“So she’s not what you call ‘pure blooded’?”

I nodded “Junhyung was the one who changed her into a vampire...”

“He bit her?!” her eyes widened in slight horror.

“No! Not like that! HyunA was a ‘human’, a vampire who was yet to be awoken. Junhyung being the impatient bastard decided to awaken her vampire side so he could be with her. When we told her she was now a vampire, she fell into complete shock and forgot about her love for Junhyung. She doesn’t even know Junhyung was the one who changed her”

Hae Sung nodded, understandingly.

“It sounds a little confusing but that’s the long story cut short”

“So that’s why he acts that way? He doesn’t want to hurt her again”

I nodded “He regrets everything he did that day”

“Everything? There’s more?!”

“Uhh...let’s take a rest, all this talking is making me tired” I chuckled uncomfortably knowing if I had revealed anymore, she would be quite disturbed and wouldn’t want to talk to Junhyung ever again.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

All the talk of human who were vampire yet to be awoken made me very confused but I nodded along slightly understanding the words that came out of his mouth.

It felt awfully strange knowing HyunA was once ‘human’ and Junhyung turned her into a vampire.

I remembered when I first met the pair. They talked about the subject so freely and openly...

“Is this your girlfriend? She’s pretty for a human…wait…she knows about the vampire stuff right?” she whispered the last part loudly.

Hyunseung nodded.

She looked over to me “What was it like when you found out? Scary right? I didn’t know about being a vampire until a few years ago, you should have seen me, I was freaking out”

“Pfft, you were practically crying and you ran away” Junhyung scoffed. “It took us a week to convince you it was all real”

“Yah! It wasn’t a week!”

“You’re right, it was 2!” Hyunseung mocked.

She pouted “Aigoo~ you two are always making fun of me”

The two guys chuckled.

“Well we’re going, nice to see you again and nice to meet you…”

*I guess because HyunA didn’t know Junhyung turned her into a vampire, she talked about the matter so carefree...*

I returned to my room still thinking about the subject. I was alone since Hyun A was sleeping in Hyunseung and Junhyung’s room.

I sighed as I laid flat on my back on my bed. I wriggled around trying to get comfortable and started thinking, not about anything in particular but about life, my mum and vampires...something I never thought would, in my entire life, cross my mind.

KNOCK KNOCK

I was startled and slowly got up. It took me a while to finally get to the door to see Hyunseung before me.

“Oh~ Hyunseung oppa”

“Can I sleep next to you tonight? I feel lonely” he pouted cutely.

I nodded, not being able to refuse such a request followed by a cute expression.

“Thanks” he smiled. I let him in and laid back down on my bed. I patted to the space next to me.

He gave a small smile and laid himself next to me “Hope you don’t mind me sleeping here, HyunA snores”

I chuckled “I know” I thought back to the previous night when I suddenly heard loud snoring. I couldn’t believe my eyes as I saw HyunA snoring so loud yet looked like some princess/actress/model whilst sleeping.

We talked for a while before falling asleep. His arms were lightly wrapped around my waist making me feel warm and safe...