~:11:~ || "That Teacher" ||

My Teacher Is A Seductive Vampire...

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

*What’s that smell?* I thought as I smelt a strong aroma coming from somewhere. I got up and rubbed my eyes.

I yawned and slipped my feet into my slippers. I walked downstairs to find Dujun cooking breakfast. He turned around and smiled “Morning~ Are you hungry?”

As if on cue my stomach growled. I nodded shyly.

He chuckled and nodded to the chair. “Sit down and I’ve almost finished cooking”

I took a seat.

“Oppa…I’m sorry for leaving you yesterday I-“

He interrupted “No worries, just don’t do that again arasso?” he winked.

I chuckled “Arasso” I got up and peaked over his shoulder to see him cooking pancakes. “Waah~ they look good”

“None for you” he stuck his tongue out.

“No fair” I pouted “I want one!” I whined.

“If you want one then you have to give oppa a kiss” he tapped on his cheek.

I blushed “Oppa~!” I whined.

“Not until I get a kiss” he smirked.

“I’ll just go hungry then” I sat back down and folded my arms.

“You seemed happy to kiss me whilst I’m sleeping but not when I’m conscious?”

My eyes widened “Y-you were awake?!”

He nodded and flipped the pancakes onto a plate.

“I’m still waiting” he tapped on his cheek again.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the plate from him.

“Yah!” he shouted as he tried to snatch the plate back.

I stuck my tongue out “Too bad oppa is slow or I might’ve given you a kiss” I winked and took the plate of pancakes to my room.

Dujun’s P.O.V

*Aish~ that girl* I pouted and looked at the pancake mixture still left. I sighed and started cooking again.

Hae Sung’s P.O.V

*Oppas cooking is the best, even when it’s only pancakes~* I took a big mouthful and turned my laptop on.

I started surfing the net and replied to a few emails before turning on IU’s ‘Good Day’.

I laid on my bed humming to the sweet tune and closed my eyes.

“I’m in my dream~”

The song stopped and I opened my eyes to see Dujun’s face right in front of me. I slighted jolted back into my bed.

“O-Oppa, you scared me~!”

He sat down on the bed “Sorry, just wanted to see if you were asleep or not”

I sat up “I’m awake” I smiled “Did you need anything?”

He shook his head “I came in because I was bored” he pouted cutely.

“Hmm…what do you want to do?”

He shrugged “Not sure…”

I started thinking of what to do since I was pretty bored too.

“Let’s go to that new coffee shop!” I said excitedly “I heard they have some really coffee there!”

He smiled “Let’s go there then”

He left me to get changed. When we were both ready we walked out of the house and got into his car.

“Is it near Shui Bakery?”

I nodded “Just next door”

Once we arrived we entered the newly opened coffee shop, ordered what we wanted and sat down.

“Your coffee sir” the waitress served our coffee and cake.

She was giving Dujun a little flirtatious look, I rolled my eyes *Why are girls always like this when oppa’s around?*

She gave me a funny look (I guess she thought I was his girlfriend or something) and walked away.

“She’s nice” Dujun smiled as he watched the waitress walk away.

“Yeah” I mumbled.

 “What’s wrong? Jealous?”

I scoffed “Me? Are you blind?”

“No, I can see just fine” he smirked “And I can clearly see you’re jealous”

“I’m not jealous!”

“I see the way you act whenever I talk to girls at your school”

“I think you should be concentrating on the way you act! Just like a player” I muttered and took a sip of my cappuccino.

“You’re jealous~” he sang.

“and you’ve gone crazy~” I sang back

He pouted “Why are you denying it?”

“Just eat your cake” I shoved a spoonful of cake in his mouth to shut him up.

“Wah~ this cake is great!” he quickly changed the topic and smiled, wiping away the remaining cream left on his lips. “Try some~” he spoon fed me some.

“Nice?”

I smiled and nodded.

“So, what did you do yesterday with that teacher of yours?”

“Uhh…nothing much…”

“You two weren’t going out were you?” he asked cautiously.

“No~” I quickly answered.

“He isn’t…threatening you in any way is he?”

“No” I mumbled

“Hae Sung, is this why you’re having these dreams? Because of him?”

I quickly shook my head.

Dujun was pretty close to being right but he didn’t threaten me, he just scared me.

“Please-“

“Just drop the subject” I said bluntly.

“Arasso” he sighed.

Dujun’s P.O.V

I had been worried about her for ages, she never had that happy glow to her face anymore and I was pretty sure it was because of that teacher…