Valentine In Person

Rose and Chocolate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Valentine in Person
Jeongyeon

 

Sitting at the top of her desk is a box of her favorite perfume. She named it Tropical Paradise, a uni perfume. It’s not its real name but it reminded her of one; the island, the waves, the delicious coconut beverage, the sunny and refreshing landscape… she loves it all.

 

Like the others, it has the strong fresh scent of musk, just as she liked. However, this particular perfume has fruity scent – something she disliked with passion on her early days of college. Perhaps it is because of the stress and the longing for vacation, made her fall in love with the perfume.

 

Or maybe she has to blame it to Nayeon; her roommate, bestfriend, and rival at the same time. After all, Tropical Paradise was the result of her shopping perfumes with Nayeon. Nayeon was actually the one who recommended it, even.

 

Back then, Jeongyeon was surprised. Nayeon was never a fan of strong scent and yet she recommended a perfume with such strong fresh scent that surely would overwhelm her senses. But maybe, because they had spent three years apart from each other, Nayeon dampened her overly sensitive olfactory sense? Makes sense, she supposed.

 

But what shocked Jeongyeon the most was when Nayeon took a sample of a perfume, sprayed it on her wrist, and shoved it to her face. Rich, sweet and seductive scent of roses caught her off-guard, making Jeongyeon to stumble back, coughing.

 

“It bloody screamed Hook Up With Me at me and that isn’t pretty,” She said it without thinking. She thought Nayeon would take some offense by that comment but Nayeon merely grinned, roamed the perfume section, found the one she was looking for, and applied it to her other wrist before shoving it again to Jeongyeon’s face.

 

Jeongyeon always liked the fresh animalistic scent of musk, but this cologne was too much.

 

“Is the maker Desperate to Mate?” She commented with a scrunch of eyebrows. Nayeon grinned again. “Nayeon, why are you showing me all of this?”

 

“I’m going to blow you away after this,” She said with a grin before disappearing again. Once she returned, Nayeon shoved her wrist again to Jeongyeon’s face. It was the same wrist she used to apply the Hook Up With Me perfume.

 

Only now, the roses scent was mixed with fresh fruity scent that annihilated the overly rich aroma of rose. In fact, the roses smelled fresh rather than pungent compared to before. Overall, the scent was lovely and blended well.

 

“This smells good.” She managed to say after struggling to comprehend the mass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter