Enthusiast

Rose and Chocolate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enthusiast

Momo

 

If queried, Momo would immediately deny that she’s a fan of perfumes even though she has tons and tons of them lining up on her vanity desk. Really, she’s not. It certainly wasn’t her fault her friend thought otherwise and showered her with gifts and gifts of perfumes with varieties of scents.

Which—most of them, however expensive, was not that good smelling. Most of the time she would just box them away and dumped it all on her friend next door who liked to change perfume every day like she changed her dates. Momo even dared to call that she was as obsessed with perfumes as she was in girls and boys. At least Sana was a good neighbor, friend, and an overall great person in general.

That led to Momo preferring lotions over perfumes. Not only lotions were also great for keeping her dry skin supple and bouncy to the touch, most of the times lotions actually smelled good. She had come to prefer them over perfume after her other friend—clumsy, but pretty and cute as heck Momo couldn’t even get mad at her—introduced the magic of an expensive imported lotion. It costed her monthly allowance to buy a small box of them, but it was worth it in the end.

Momo had never felt so confident with her scent. It was nice to have people approaching her and telling her that she smelled incredibly nice. How refreshing her fruity scent is and how fitting the scent is for her. It really was a nice feeling. Momo began to think this lotion and herself was a match made in heaven. Refreshing + fruity scent + Momo = deadly combination. She liked that.

But then, this charming woman came crashing into her life like a hurricane.

Momo never really knew her name, but she sure was pretty. A soft beauty with a hint of mischief hidden beneath that tranquil surface of her mesmerizing brown orbs. Her smile was small, but it was toothy; cute little fangs poking out from her upper lip in the most adorable way Momo had ever seen. Her hair was a sultry shade of red, the color quickly reminding Momo of the expensive wine Mina always offered her.

This red-haired woman sat next to her on a bus when Momo was on her way back home. She was physically exhausted and mentally drained. She didn’t even spare a glance at this woman who sat next to her after asking if the seat next to her is taken. She just grunted and focused on her playlist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter