I Do (Not) Like Sweet

Rose and Chocolate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time setting: High School era. Nayeon is 15, Jisoo is 15. Both are born in the same year.

 

I Do (not) Like Sweets
Nayeon

 

From her birth, Nayeon is blessed (or cursed) with amazing olfactory sense beyond any normal human. Nayeon herself isn’t quite sure whether it’s a blessing or a curse. A blessing because she can detect any odd, presumably dangerous smell, and a curse because she correctly pinpoints who farted inside a cramped space full of people. The latter usually results in an awkward smile and a natural urge to leave.

Due to this condition, Nayeon dislikes any kind of perfume, especially those with pungent chocolate or vanilla as their top notes. A whiff could make her head reeling, sometimes worsen to a nasty headache, and once Nayeon lost her consciousness. It happened after Nayeon had a bottle of overly sweet perfume — to the point it was almost too pungent to be a perfume—spilled to her shirt. As soon as the scent entered her nostrils, Nayeon fainted.

Since then, Nayeon hated sweet-scented perfumes with utmost passion.

However, all of her hatred seem to melt away upon she settles her eyes on this new classmate of hers. She could never forget the first time she saw her from far away.

She is imperfect, Nayeon thought at first glance. Adorable wide eyes, cute slightly crooked pair of fangs, attractive uneven lips, deep brown eyes she has no qualms lost within them, and that dimple is a truly amazing sight to beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter