Lunch Date

Coffee Date for Cheering Up

Today is the last day of Super Junior in South America. After a very successful performance last night, the boys are getting a bit of sleeping in from the managers. After all, they’d been so hype last night, no one was sleeping before dawn. They all wake up at 8.30 am and go to their early morning routine exercise.  Today, Siwon feels a little bit lighter, so he decides to treat his Yesung Hyung for lunch.  He already browsed a close by restaurant to have lunch together.  So here he is, finish with his exercise, while the other members still doing their work out session, Yesung is still on treadmill.  Siwon hurriedly runs to his room to shower and ask the front desk to make a reservation for two persons at the said restaurant. He just finished his call when Yesung comes in.

 

“Hyung, you’re finished?”

Yesung smiles brightly and nods. “My feet turn to jelly Siwon-ah,” Yesung sits down on his bed and pokes at his feet, while pouting.  Siwon just grins at his hyung’s antics. He gently lifts his hyung up and leads him to the bathroom.

“Hyung, take a shower and have lunch with me,” Siwon says while leading the clueless hyung to the bathroom.

“Lunch? Together with everyone?” Yesung faces the taller. It seems like Siwon is feeling better, because he wants to go to have lunch together with everyone.

“WHAT?! NO!! Just the two of us Hyung,” Siwon strongly rejects his hyung’s idea. Why would I take all of them to lunch? Siwon grumbles silently. “Just take a shower, I’ll wait for you at the lobby,” Siwon gently push Yesung into the bathroom and close the door. While Yesung is taking his time in the shower, Siwon’s looking for Leeteuk. Luckily, the Leader is finished with his work out session, and now resting in the lounge.

 

“Teukie Hyung, Yesung Hyung and I are going to have lunch together at nearby restaurant,” Siwon directly states his purpose.

“Only both of you?” Leeteuk teases the younger. Siwon just grins widely. “OK. But both of you need to get back here at 2 pm. We’ve already set for late check out. You better put your belongings into your suitcase before you leave Siwon-ah,” Leeteuk advices the younger. They don’t afford to be rushed to the airport because some members haven’t done their luggage.

“Yes, Sir,” Siwon salutes the Leader,” Thank you Teukie Hyung.” Siwon is going to his room, but not before Leeteuk adds his last words.

“I expect you to treat me when we’re back in Korea!”

It’s already 12 pm when, finally, Yesung and Siwon arrive at the restaurant. The manager directly leads them to their private booth, where a waitress is ready to take their orders.

“Woah! It looks so delicious Siwon-ah,” Yesung observes the menu with full of excitement. Siwon just smiles indulgingly, happy just to see his Yesung Hyung b with childlike happiness.

“What do you want to order Hyung?” Siwon asks the still beaming Yesung. Yesung looks at the menu again before he orders his food. Siwon just sighs when His Hyung, for the umpteenth times asks for a bowl of salad. I need to order something else to share with him. In the end, Siwon orders pasta for himself and a plate of tacos for them to share.

“Woah..Siwon-ah, you really order so much,” Yesung’s eyes are bulging when he sees the amount of foods coming to their table. A bowl of salad for him, a plate of pasta, some appetizers and a plate of tacos, big ones.  “How do you finish all of them Siwon-ah?”

“We’ll finish them together Hyung,” Siwon answers,” Let’s eat.”  Siwon digs into his food eagerly, while Yesung enjoys his food more slowly while thinking, how can we finish the food together?

 

When the salad and pasta are finished, Siwon reaches for the tacos.

“Hyung, let’s share these tacos,” Siwon divide the tacos evenly, 3 for him and 3 for Yesung. Yesung just sits there agape.

“W..What?! That’s too much for me Siwon-ah,” Yesung whines,” I’ll just have 1.” Siwon just shakes his head.

“Nope. You’re not going to have your way in this Hyung,” Siwon sternly speaks,” 2 is the minimum. Hyuung...You only eat salad. There’s no way you’re full with only a bowl of salad.”

“But..”

“No but Jongwoon Hyung,” Siwon puts Yesung’s share of tacos on a plate in front of him and digs into his own. Yesung scowls at the younger, but Siwon just smiles his charming smile.

“Fine,” Yesung grumbles,” It’s a good thing you’re cute Siwon-ah.” Yesung begrudgingly bites his taco.

 

“One more Hyung,” Siwon encourages Yesung to finish his taco. He already finished his share and now waiting for Yesung to do the same, so they can go back to the hotel before Leeteuk nags him until next year.

“I’m full Siwon-ah,” Yesung whines childishly,” You can help me finish it,” with his puppy eyes and pouty lips. Siwon almost gives in, but he stays strong. “Not going to happen Hyung,” Siwon teases his Hyung,” C’mon, I finished mine, and I was eating a big plate of pasta, while you only ate salad.” Yesung is ready to scolds the younger when Siwon drops the bomb.

“If you don’t finish the taco, we’ll be staying here until you finish it. Even if it’s already 2 p.m. which is in 45 minutes Hyung.”

Yesung scowls harder and forcefully grabs the innocent taco and bite a big chunk of it. After he swallows, he looks at Siwon with a menacing glare.

“I’ll have you know this is blackmail, and you’re not supposed to blackmail your hyung,” Yesung bites the taco again. Siwon just grins widely and answers,” Nope. I’ll have you know that this is me taking care of Jongwoon Hyung.”

 

They arrive at the hotel 10 minutes before 2 p.m to their relieve. No one knows what will happen if they arrive after 2 p.m. Leeteuk may as well leave them to go to the airport by themselves. The boys gather their suitcases and the staffs put them inside the cars.  The fans are already at the hotel, prepare to send them home. It’s exactly 3 pm when they leave for the airport. At exactly 4 pm they arrive at the airport and everyone getting busy to get their luggage checked. After all the necessary procedures for check in and going through immigration process, the boys are found sitting in the VIP lounge, waiting for their flight, when Leeteuk’s phone rings.

 

“Yeoboseyo.”

“Yah! Where are you?!” Leeteuk pulls his phone to see the ID and facepalm. I should’ve known.

“What is it Heechul-ah?”

“What’s taking you so long to come back home? Are you stranded somewhere? I’m bored here. No Donghae, no Eunhyuk. Not even that bratty maknae.” Leeteuk just sighs exasperatedly. Bored Heechul is not good for your mental health. Leeteuk wants to answer when a baby hand appears and take the phone.

“Hi Heebongie. What are you doing now? Stop harassing Teukie Hyung.”

“Rabid Dog, I miss you. And I’m not harassing that old man you punk.” Yesung just laughs.

“Oh, Heebongie, do you know? Siwon bullies me. He forced me to eat so much during our lunch.” Yesung whines, thinking his AB Hyung will defend him.

“What?! Put me on speakers! YAH! CHOI SIWON!!” Yesung grins widely, while Siwon carefully approaches, as if he afraid Heechul will suddenly pops out of the phone.

“Yes Heechul Hyung?”

“Nice job! You should do more of it. I approve your method.” Siwon breathes a sigh of relieve, while Yesung feels betrayed.

“YAH!! HEEBONGIE!!”

“It’s for your own good Rabid Dog. You need to eat more. But, don’t force him too much Siwon-ah, or my vengeance will be swift.”

“Yes Hyung.” Yesung wants to protest some more when his phone blares.

 

“Yeoboseyo.”

“YAH! YESUNG HYUNG!!” Yesung jumps so high when the caller yells at him. He looks at the ID and only sighs when it’s said “BabyKyu”

“What’s wrong Kyuhyun-ah? Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping? It’s not your time to wake up yet.”

“Not important. What in the world are you doing with that HORSE?!”

“Horse? What horse Kyuhyun-ah? I didn’t have any time to even ride one.”

“YAH!! What are you doing with Siwon Hyung?!”

“Siwonnie? We just had lunch together. Why?”

“With the other right?”

“No. Just the two of us. Siwonnie wants to treat me to lunch.”

“WHAT?!!! #@%^$&%&^*#@$%$” Yesung hears Kyuhyun grumbles something incoherent.

“Kyuhyunnie, I can’t hear you. Can you say that clearly?”

“It’s nothing Hyung. When will you go home?”

“Oh, our flight will be in one hour.”

“Alright. Have a safe trip back home Hyung. Take care of yourself.”

“Sure BabyKyu. You should sleep some more. It’s not even 6 a.m. I’ll call you when I arrive at the airport.”

“You have to keep your words Hyung.”

“Yah! I always keep my words you brat.”

“Hehehe...OK Hyung. Catch you later.” Kyuhyun hangs up. Yesung joins the other boys, who still trying to appease the bored Space Big Star, Kim Heechul until their flight is announced. The boys go to their plane not knowing that a certain evil maknae is cooking up some scenarios to bring a certain Horse to his downfall.

I'M BACK!! Heebum update brings me to life hehe..So this is the final chapter for this coffee healing date YeWon had :D I hope you guys enjoy it, because I write it in a rush. I need to update my other stories, so..Catch you guys some other time :P