There's No Such Thing as YeSi!!!

Coffee Date for Cheering Up

Super Junior is still having their time in Mexico. After a very successful meet and greet yesterday, the boys are going to perform on stage tonight. After they have breakfast, the boys are going for their usual practice routine until lunch time. They have lunch at the hotel and Leeteuk orders them to rush to get change because they need to be at the venue before 5 pm.

 

“Come on Siwonnie,” Yesung drags the clueless Siwon to their room, leaving the Leader baffled. Siwon just grins helplessly and waves while being dragged by the ever excited Yesung. When they reach the room in which they bunk together, Yesung runs straight away to his suitcase.

“I’m going to shower first,” with that information Yesung runs into the bathroom. Siwon just smiles, shaking his head with how childish his hyung sometimes. Yesung takes about 20 minutes in the bathroom, coming out squeaky clean. Yesung drags Siwon into the bathroom to clean, the latter just let himself be dragged. With Siwon inside the bathroom, Yesung prepares his outfit for today, when suddenly his phone goes crazy.

 

“Yeoboseyo.”

“Hyung, where are you now?”

“Huh? Who is this?”

“YAH!! KIM JONGWOON!!” Yesung has to pull away the phone from his ear, before his eardrum explodes from that scream. He looks at his phone display, only to see “BabyKyu”

“Oh! Hi Kyu!” At the other line, Kyuhyun just rolls his eyes. This Hyung of his is so typical.

“Where are you?”

“Me? I’m in the room right now. I’m waiting for Siwonnie.”

“WHAT?!! WHY?!!?”

“Well, we finished practicing, so we all went back to the hotel to take some rest. But I think I will take Siwonnie to explore another cafe.”  Yesung just says everything that he wants to say, not really mind about Kyuhyun’s state of mind.

“I think Siwon’s still sad about what happen. So I want to cheer him up.”

Kyuhyun can only grumbles indecipherably. That Horse needs to get attention from another source, Kyuhyun grumbles.

“Hey! Cho Kyuhyun!! You’re supposed to bed in bed right now! Why the hell are you calling me?!” Yesung finally realizes that it’s close to midnight in South Korea.

“I..I’m on my way to bed Hyung hehe..I’ll talk to you later.”

“OK. Sweet dream BabyKyu.”

 

Siwon, who happens to be coming out when Yesung scolds their maknae just smirks evilly. Take that you nosy maknae, Siwon struts to his suitcase. After Yesung says goodnight to Kyuhyun, he turns around to see that Siwon is busy picking out his outfit.

“Siwon-ah, we still have a few hours before we need to go to the venue,” Yesung starts,” How about we explore another place near the hotel?” Yesung looks so cheerful and hopeful, even going further to widen his eyes, Siwon doesn’t have a heart to say that he wants to take a little rest.

“Sure Hyung,” Siwon smiles widely when he sees Yesung skips around to collect his things. After they’re ready, both of them go to the lobby, where the managers happen to be hanging around. After a bit of long advice from the managers, Yesung and Siwon go their merry way. They go to the cafe nearby, just drink a cup of coffee.

 

“Siwon-ah, how do you feel today?” Yesung finally has the courage to ask. He knows the younger has been under much pressure from the so-called scandal back home. Siwon sips his coffee, while thinking about the answer. When he’s here, nobody’s judging him for the present occurrence. He already realizes that what happened back home is not his fault. He wasn’t even there when it happened, but since it’s correlated to him, albeit indirectly, he needs to take responsibility about what happen. He takes lots of hates from the public.

“If I say I’m fine, it will be a lie Hyungie,” Siwon answers while smiling bitterly,” But at least I believe everything will be alright in the end. I have my family and you guys. And also the fans.”

“You know Siwon-ah, if you ever feel you need to share your burden, we’re all here,” Yesung reaches out to pat Siwon’s bigger hand. Siwon holds Yesung’s baby hand and squeeze it gently in gratitude.

 

“ALRIGHT!! Enough of this mellow mood,” Yesung claps his hands. He finishes his coffee and urges Siwon to do so. They need to get going, before Managers and Leeteuk scold them upside down. After they pay for the coffee, they walk around the neighbourhood. Yesung the cute chatterbox that he is, makes comments on everything that he passes. This building is artistic, that mural will look good for his new cafe, and so on and so forth. Siwon just indulgingly listens to everything he says, while giving his opinion here and there.

“Siwon-ah, let’s take picture in front of that building,” Yesung grabs Siwon’s hand and pulls him in front of a building. It’s a good thing some kind soul takes pity on them and helps them to take picture. After they take lots of picture, both boys go back to the hotel to prepare for tonight’s show.

 

The boys arrive at the venue at exactly 5 p.m. The staffs rush them to the dressing room so they can change into their stage outfit. They rush to the backstage when the MCs proceed to the big stage outside.

“Are you guys ready?” Leeteuk asks everyone of his brothers. The boys nod excitedly. Since there are only 5 of them, they need to go full throttle. After the usual pep talk by the Leader, the boys gather in circle.

“Are you ready?!! 1, 2, 3!!”

“KILL THEM ALL!!”

 

It’s finally their time back to Korea. Despite the generous hospitality of LatAm ELFs, the boys still miss home, especially Yesung, the Mommy Boy (It’s what Kangin used to with). The rowdy boys leave Mexico with lots of beautiful memories. They arrive at night and all the cars are already waiting in line. When all the members are going inside the cars, they leave to their designated places.

 

Yesung arrives close to midnight and has to call Jongjin for help, since he brings quite a lot of stuffs. Jongjin dutifully helps his brother.

“Welcome home Hyung,” Jongjin greets his brother,” No one tries to kidnap you right?” Jongjin just laugh evilly when Yesung smacks his back quite painfully. His hyung maybe petite and has baby hands, but those baby hands really can pack a punch.

“Come on, let’s get inside and get rest,” Jongjin leads his drowsy Hyung to the elevator. After saying goodbye to the managers, Yesung sleepily walks to the elevator. Jongjin carefully brings his Hyung to his room, and leaves after the said Hyung throws himself on the bed and pass out right away.

 

Today, the boys agree to hang out at the dorm, since Kyuhyun always whining about they never hang out together for god knows how long. So in regards of Kyuhyun’s “gentle persuasion”, which means threats of pranks for all the Hyungs, the boys agree to meet at the dorm, with Leeteuk as the cook.

After dinner is served, all of them are gathering around the livingroom. Donghae and Eunhyuk are making mess all around, Ryeowook is busy with snacks, Leeteuk and Heechul are discussing something unknown, Shindong is monitoring his latest production, Yesung and Kyuhyun sitting side by side on the sofa, the former is busy typing and posting something on his SNS, while the latter is busy killing enemies on his laptop. That’s when Siwon comes in and take his place forcefully between Yesung and Kyuhyun.

 

“YAH!! Siwon Hyung!!”

Siwon just smiles innocently and turns to Yesung. “Hi Hyung,”Siwon greets,” What are you doing?” Siwon pokes his head to see what Yesung posts on his SNS. Yesung just smiles brightly and shows his phone. Siwon gently takes Yesung’s phone and sees the post.

“Hyung!! This isn’t right.”

Yesung frowns when he hears something isn’t right with his post. I need to delete it and post it again, Yesung innocently concludes.

“Really? Here, let me delete it and post a new one,” Yesung makes a grabby hand to Siwon, but the younger pulls away.

“Hyung, it’s not about the picture you post,” Siwon starts,” It’s about the caption and the hashtag.” Yesung frowns even more. He never makes any post without the eye-catching caption and hashtag. Yesung tries to take his phone from Siwon’s hand, when another longer hand forcefully grabs the thing from Siwon.

 

“#YeSi...WHAAAAT?!!! There’s no such thing as YeSi!!!”

Everyone in the dorm runs to the livingroom when they hear the maknae screams his lungs out. Yesung and Siwon just close their ears with their hands.

“YAH!! Cho Kyuhyun! What the hell are you screaming for?!” Heechul scolds the younger with a not so gentle pat on Kyuhyun’s back.

“But this is atrocious Hyung,” Kyuhyun whines,” There’s no such thing as YeSi!!”

Leeteuk looks like he’s at the end of the straw. Kim Youngwoon, seriously, these kids are going to give me high blood pressure. You need to help me reign this rascals, Leeteuk sighs heavily.

“What is it now Kyuhyun-ah?” Leeteuk tries to coax the whining maknae.  Kyuhyun just shoves Yesung’s phone to Leeteuk’s face, and the Leader can only face-palm.

 

“I also think this isn’t right Hyung,” Siwon jumps in, Kyuhyun nods agreely. Leeteuk hands over Yesung’s phone to Heechul, while the owner can only looks helplessly. Heechul cackles like a maniac when he reads the post.

“Well, what do you think the caption should be?” Heechul asks innocently. Leeteuk just rolls his eyes, because he knows Heechul is teasing the hell of Siwon and Kyuhyun. And based on what he reads on that phone, Ryeowook and Donghae won’t be left behind.

“Of course it should be WonSung.”

“Are you insane?! There’s no such thing as WonSung, it’s KyuSung.”

“WHAAT?!! NO!! I’m Hyungie’s Ryeong.”

“NO!! I’m his jjeokkumani!!”

“Hyung, I may tease you, but you know I love you right? We’re Tom and Jerry, Hyuuung..”

The members keeps on arguing and bantering and shouting to each other, even Siwon. The 2 oldest just looks at the source of the chaos, sits on the sofa looking back and forth to his dongsaengs with his clueless expression. Well, it’s time to save that clueless turtle, Heechul takes a measure of rescue.

 

“YAH!! YOU NOISY PUNKS!!”

The argue stops at the moment Heechul yells at them. Leeteuk decides to bring Yesung to a safe distance from war zone.

“There’s no such thing as WonSung, KyuSung, Tom and Jerry, YeWook and HaeSung, you brats! There’s only one thing matters, and that’s HYUNGLINE!!”

Another chaos ensues and Leeteuk is ready to kick everyone’s , including Heechul at this point.

“YAH!! SILENCE!! If you want to know the answer, I’ll ask Rabid Dog right here right now!”

“Rabid Dog, do you want to be cool?” Heechul gently asks Yesung. Yesung just looks at him with his clueless face, and turns toward Leeteuk for guidance. Leeteuk just smiles and nods.

“Well..Sure Heebongie,” Yesung answers,” I want to be cooler.” Heechul smiles brightly and menacingly to the noisy dongsaengs.

“Well, for that to happen, you need to join us, the HYUNGLINE,” Heechul shoots out his weapon. Yesung frowns upon hearing the new name.

“Hyungline? What is it Heebongie?”

“Hmm..Hyungline has the privilege in everything,” Heechul baits the younger,” And also, because we’re Hyungline, all the brats in the universe should bow down to us hahahaha...” Leeteuk snickers when he hears the proposition Heechul gives. Yesung isn’t one who likes to take advantage of the younger.

“Is that really going to make me cool Hyung?” Yesung considers. Of course because he’s the hyung, the other younger than him should at least give a little bit of respect to him, not like bow down or anything. Heechul’s eyes are sparkling with evilness. He nods indulgingly to the younger, while smirking evilly to all the dongsaengs who watch their conversation with bated breath.

 

“Of course Yesung-ah,” Heechul answers,” We’ll be the coolest people in the world.” Leeteuk can only shakes his head hearing Heechul tries to persuade Yesung into their side. Looks like he’s going to succeed, Leeteuk muses, when he sees Yesung’s expression changes.

“OK Heebongie, I’ll join the Hyungline,” Yesung happily agrees, which makes Heechul cackles happily and the younger scream their protest. Heechul just leads the clueless turtle to his old room with Leeteuk follows behind, smirking evilly at his bratty dongsaengs.

 

“NO!!! HYUNGIE!!”

“HYUNG!! DON’T GO TO THE DARK SIDE!!!”