Lifted

Lifted

In hindsight, Joohyun should have known Yoona would be at the party, because, one, they are technically still friends. Two, they share the same group of friends and they're basically forced to stay in the same round even if they hated it. 

Joohyun grimaces when she catches Taeyeon's eyes right when she tried to excuse herself to the kitchen. She curses as she crosses her arms and plops down into the couch as she rest her head against Yonghwa's shoulder. 

"Save me." She murmurs over the loud music. Yonghwa offers her a drink, "What's wrong?" 

She finishes the drink in one gulp, regretting it as soon as the liquor hits her belatedly. "Yoona is here." She says while gesturing over to Yoona who's been looking over in their direction with a smirk. 

Yonghwa immediately wraps his arm around her, pulling her closer. "Is this okay?" When Joohyun nods her head, he takes her hand into his own, suddenly more protective than usual. 

"Is she still looking?" Joohyun leans in while whispering, making it seem like Joohyun's giving him a peck on the cheek and pulls back with a grin. "You know you can kiss me, right?"

"To be honest, I would prefer taking you out on a date first, but-" He cups Joohyun's face before pressing his lips against hers and she kisses back with fervor. 

Yonghwa opens his eyes momentarily to look over to Yoona who's walking out of the door after seeing them kiss. "She's gone." 

To which Joohyun hits him lightly, "I didn't say you could stop." He whispers an apology before locking lips with her again.