3;

The survival kit

... Chapter three.

She was rather tall, with her long brownish hair swaying around as she walked along the hall way. Guys swonned over her as she walked pass them. Girls were obviously trying to hide their jealous faces. "Oppa!" Lee Chan Sook spotted Lee Teuk in a distance as she ran towards him and grabbed his hand. "Oppa, long time I didn't see you!" Chan sook started chattering away loudly. Lee Teuk gave an awkward smile as he walked away with Chan Sook. I stood there, half unsure of what really happened just then. It was somehow an intensed feeling inside of me. I didn't know who was that, neither was I sure what I should really react. "Yah, quit with the day dream." Su Yeon patted my shoulder. My thoughts were shattered for a moment or two, as I proceeded to my classroom.

"So Chan Sook, you'll be sitting next to Taeyeon. Hope that you guys will become good friends." The form teacher said. Chan Sook gave a scowl as she sat the seat beside me, ovbiously fed up that she could not sit beside Lee Teuk. My heart dropped as I knew that for the rest of the year I would be sitting beside her. Lee Teuk gave a small reassuring smile to me as I gave a glance at him. I nodded my head, wishing that the day will not be any worse than this. "Annyeong, I'm Kim Taeyeon." I held my hand out to Chan Sook, introducing myself. Chan Sook gave an arrogant smile and ignored me. I cursed inwardly at the rude manner of Chan Sook.

---

Luckily I didn't update the story last week but the review candyredhearts did for me was gone. :o I'll try to put it up again  some time. And I have lost 3 subscribers from this story! I hope I'll get them back soon. I have around 190+ subbies in total for all my stories. If I can hit 200 ( which I already have before the crash), I'll do something specially for you guys! I love this story alot and I'm working to improve it! :)