A meeting of friends

Sanguine Luxuriae: Blood Lust

Taemin smiled as Key and Minho flanked his sides. They would join Yesung, make the daylighters pay for the years of oppression. It was a new age, a new time. 

 

“Your pet has returned,” Minho said. Taemin looked over at the door, Kyuhyun standing with a look of confusion. As if gliding, Taemin walked over to his pets side. Kyuhyun looked at Taemin and his lips, his hunger and need still unsatisfied, the guilt of his deeds earlier, keeping him from his desire to seek out Sungmin. 

 

“Your quivering, and I smell death on you.” Taemin’s nose brushed against Kyuhyun’s throat. 

 

“And, I smell another’s blood in you.” The feel of the vixens tongue against his skin had Kyuhyun blushing as their audience watched. 

 

“Flirt later,” Yesung ordered, walking into the room. More vampires began entering, black shadows covering the floor. 

 

An army was forming, a dark army. Yesung smiled as he stood at the center, red eyes searched the room, memorising every face. 

 

“Soon, the humans will be under us, the superior beings.” Yesung announced. Loud claps echoed in the room. 

 

“A new government will take control, one that won’t limit our true nature, our ability to create more of us!” Yesung continued, motioning to Kyuhyun. 

 

“Years of fighting pointless wars the humans rage. Years of losing loved ones to human stupidity.” Yesung sighed and closed his eyes. 

 

“This may seem hopeless now, as if I’m wishing for a hopeless dream. But I promise, I will win, we, will win.” Yesung opened his eyes, a determined look as fire ignited. 

 

“I like to introduce our secret weapons,” he stated. “Key, Shindong, and Kangin.” Yesung finished. A murmur spread throughout the crowd. Yesung allowed it for a moment, watching the surprise and excitement die out.

 

“Silence, this step ahead is just that, a step. The next big one we take, will happen next week. Our final move before all out war, the final war, will begin.” Yesung promised. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sungmin smiled as he followed Amber around. He was lucky that she was the one training him. Yesung would be proud of him. Various tables were whispering about the murders recently. Yesung’s movements were even being covered by the day lighter’s tv. 

 

“It’s getting bad,” Amber whispered. Sungmin looked over, she was watching the tv as well, worry in her eyes. 

 

“It will only get worse,” Sungmin knew it was going to get worse, knew the next move even. It was his job to make it. 

 

Ryeowook had already been around, threatening to blow his cover. No doubt he could smell Yesung on him. His loyalty was bought though. He owed Yesung his life, apparently that meant giving up others lives. 

 

“Hey Amber,” he called. Amber hummed as she led them behind the counter. 

 

“I-I’m having a small get together next week and was wondering if you wanted to come?” A lie, a practiced one. Amber smiled, thinking about his offer. He waited, resisting the urge to spill the truth, to tell her to run instead. 

 

“Sure,” she reached out a hand expectedly. 

 

“I’ll give you my number and you can text me the details.” Sungmin both hated and loved his luck. A quick exchange, and he never brought it up again. His hands were stained red at this point. But, rather him than Kyuhyun, be the killer.