Not Again...............What?!?!??

WHAT?!?

Taeyeon did her best to stay on her foot but she avoided Onew the whole day. She was also in a daze during free periods. She walked aimlessly and just sat on a bench. She looked around and noticed that she was on the garden bench. She was so depressed that she just continued sitting there, deep in thought...the she heard the again.Oh not again...

Jonghyun: Hyung..so you coming with us?

Onew: Aish..I really want to but I'm worried about Taengoo...She seems upset and if she finds out that I'm going with you to see those chicks...

Taeyeon's thoughts: Onew I can't believe you :(

Jonghyun: Hyung why don't you bring her..it might perk her up..

Taeyeon's thoughts: Kim Jonghyun..this jerk!

Jonghyun: Come on...I'm bringing Sica :)

Onew: What?!?!? You're going to show Sica that you play with chicks? aren't you embarassed? you'll look damn stupid!

Jonghyun: Hyung what's wrong with showing Sica how I handle them with care?

Taeyeon's thoughts: Kim Jonghyun! Everything about it is so damn wrong!

Onew: Aish...wouldn't Sica feel akward seeing you like that?

Jonghyun: I dont think so hyung. I bet she'll love me more cause I've got a big heart...

Onew: Jonghyun are you serious??

Jonghyun: Oh yeah!

Onew: Well Sica is such an adventurous girl but i think Taeyeon is different..I mean she's understanding but..

Jonghyun: Exactly hyung, she's understanding. You've been longing to get a hand on new chicks. Now's the time. Its a rare opportunity.

Onew: Well its really been a long time...and i actually want to play with them...you think its fine to go and see them in your uncle's place?

 

Taeyeon couldn't take it anymore. She burst out if her hiding place and gave Onew and Jonghyun waht she thought was a well deserved slap in the face.

Taeyeon: How dare you! Kim Jonghyun how dare you play with Sica!

Jonghyun: what? Noona i'd never do that to Sica...

Taeyeon: And I never thought you'd play with my feelings Jinki...(and with that she burst into tears)

Onew: Taeyeon what do you mean? I'm not playing with you..

Taeyeon: Cut the crap and stop this act Jinki. I heard everything...

Onew: WHAT?!? This is about what Jjong and I were talking about?

Jonghyun: Oh no hyung..our secret's busted.

This sent more tears flowing in Taeyeon's eyes.

Onew: Shut up Kim Jonghyun! Taeyeon please let me explain...

Taeyeon: Jinki I really believed that our feelings were both true..i believed that you love me..

Onew: I love you. You are my life now. You think i'll play with my life? Please Teangoo I hate seeing you like this..

 

Onew tried to hug her. But Teayeon pulled away specially upon seeing Sica walking towards them. She felt a thirst to protect her bestfriend from these deceiving guys. she was about to speak when...

 

Jessica: Hey Jjong arent we going to see the chicks? Thought you'll show me how caring you are?

 

Taeyeon was stunned. How could Sica be so cool about Jonghyun, her boyfriend, playing with some other chicks?

Jonghyun cant stop his laughter anymore.

Jessica: Oh..was it like my first reaction?

Jonghyun: No babe. Its a lot worse. See this red slap mark on our cheeks.

Jessica: Why didnt you explain?

Jonghyun: Well looks like she overheard us and misinterpreted everything.

Jessica: Oh so that's why Unni was so down this morning..

 

Taeyeon was so confused with what's happening. The Onew broke into a smile and hugged Teayeon.

Onew: Baby, we were talking about real chicks. Babies of my 2nd love chicken.

Teayeon broke off the hug.

Taeyeon: WHAT?!?!?!?!????????

Onew: Aigoo my Taengoo got jealous. I only love and will love one girl Kim Taeyeon and that girl is you.

 

Taeyeon is blushing like crazy because of the embarassment and all of Onew's sweet words.

She just managed to muffle a short "Sorry babe'

 

Onew: Aigoo my baby loves me too much. Getting jealous much. Don't ever worry again Kim Taeyeon cause your'e the only one for me.

 

And he sweetly kissed Taeyeon.