FIRST MEETING

ENCHANTED YOU

"MEAN GIRLS DISBANDED"

       

"Honey-ssi.."

"Honey-sii.. Can you say something about the news"

"Will MEAN GIRLS really disband?"

"How is the other members?"

All of the stupid reporters surrounded the maknae of the group once she went outside to leave the company. She is feeling very upset but not a single word come from . She is totally despressed. "What will I do with my life now? Totally ruined." She thought. It's today. After she heard about the disbandment, she feel empty. Not even cry, speechless, and not event know how to feel. It's just how it is.

After a lot of thoughts and had discussions with family. They make a hard decision. The decision is because they actually have no other option. They won't let the daughter end up with no future. And also, it is a hard decision for her to make. Thinking how terrible it might be for her and how much she should endure it. She is totally afraid to show her face to the public. She feels empty, like everything in her life was ruined. She just don't understand and never get it, no matter how many nights she cries before fell asleep.

THERE SHE IS NOW. Gather all the guts she have... or all the guts left within her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is.. Lee Haeun." She bowed. Not even looking at any of person's eye. She breathes heavily and slowly, holding the fact the she feels very hard to breath. Or actually crying inside.

The stare in people's eye... the whispers everywhere.. She really hates it.

"Isn't she Honey Lee?"

"She is."

"That's right! It's her!"

"Why would our university accept a bully like her?"

"I just don't get it. Will our university reputation going low now?"

"She is terrible."

All of the students whispering bad news about her.

"CLASS! Stop the noise. Lee Haeun, please take your seat." Ordered the class lecturer.

She put her bold poker face and sit right at the back of the class. She took a deep breath. Thinking it must be a lot to endure. A lot to endure... for a long time until she graduate. But she will just stand still. 'Be strong, Haeun-ah.'

"Class. Study well for today, don't sleep. don't gossip. Don't sneak out during other lecturer's class. Don't play basketball when you should study. Please don't cause trouble. Okay?!"

"Okay, sir.." The class answer all at once.

"Ah.. Lee Haeun. Come to the counseling room because you have to fill some papers."

"Ne, Seonsaengnim."

-

"Lee Haeun. Please fill these papers, all the information the administration office needs from you."

"Okay, sir."

"Lee Haeun."

"Ne?"

"Look at me when I talk to you."

Right. After since she came to university, she never lifts her head even once. Too scared and too uncomfortable. She just don't want to show up. She wished she could just always hide.

She slowly lift up her head and look at the teacher. Once their eyes meet. He saw sadness and hopelessness in her eyes.

"Why?" She asked.

"It's impolite to not look at the eyes of the person you're talking to."

She just sighs. Writing down the papers the teacher gave her. He sits down and identify his new students. 'No wonder she was an idol. Pretty.' He thought a second before get back into his sense. GEEZ. Thinking.. 'WHAT JUST I THOUGHT?'

"But why?" He asked.

"Why what?"

"Why was that happened?"

"Sir. It's impolite to ask about other people personal business. I believe you have your own."

She answers coldly before leaving the finished paper in counseling room. He was startled to hear her answers, confused but feel ticklish inside his gut after she flinched back at him.

HAEUN POV

I can't believe it's the first day I go to study again. Sigh. Maybe I just belong to study, and the dream.. is only meant to be a dream. And I get used to it. I get used to the hate stares at me, the whispering about me.. So far I can endure it.

I took the lunch box and line up for my foods. Whispering here and there.. Now it's fine. I sit myself in the very corner of the cafetaria alone. Although it's very hurt.. I feel very hurt just to breath, But because the food has no wrong to me. I will eat deliciously.

"Excuse me. C-can I sit here?"

I lift my head to see who wants to sit with a person like me. She was a cute girl in my eyes. She use big glasses and.. she is double sized. I mean.. there is nothing wrong about that. Each size is beautiful, y'know.

"If you want.. you can."

"Honey-ssi.. I... I am your fan." She said shyly.

"Ah.. Don't say that." I smiled at her.

"I hope you will be strong to hear those comments. Please just hang in there."

I nod. "Thank you."

She smiled and we eat our lunch. "Anyway.. What's your name?" I asked her.

"M-my name?! Did you just ask about my name?!" She overreacted my question.

"Jo Ji Soo. My name is Jo Jisoo."

"Ah, Jisoo.. Call me Haeun. Don't call me Honey.. that is.. not my name." I smiled bitterly leaving her in awkward nods and then silence.

-

"Girls! Don't you hear about the news?!" The girls gang on the table on my left talk loudly, like she wants to actually announce something to the crowd.

"I heard that our university accepted an ex idol. And she is a great bully."

"DID YOU SEE HER?"

She looked at me slightly. "Ah.. I think I saw her."

I blow my bangs and take a deep breath, gather all my guts to talk to her.

"Are you talking to me?"

"OOOHH!! SO THERE YOU ARE. Mean Girl's Honey! I guessed the name suits you because you're just that mean."

"Stop talking nonsense."

"Nonsense?!! THAT IS THE TRUTH. And why are you here?!! Do you want to make our university into a place of bully?!"

"YA!" I shouted feeling upset.

"Are you upset now? Will you hit me now?"

"YAAA!! Shut your mouth!"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!! STOP FIGHTING!!" A loud man voice break our fight. There he is. My classroom teacher.

"Lee Haeun. Let's talk."

I followed him to somewhere outside the building. And we stopped at the side park of the university.

"Don't make troubles." He ordered me.

"What's your business?"

"I'm your classroom teacher and you're my responsibility. So you better not do your past mistake again here. I hope you will learn a lot and change yourself."

"What did you say?" I hold my breath in anger.

"You.. You don't even know me so WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT MY PAST?!! What do you know about me? What is my past mistake? Do you really know?!" I left him in anger. How can he judged me like that, He didn't even know what is the real thing that happened back then. How can he said that like... I am a bad person in the past?! HE SAID.. NOT DO MY PAST MISTAKE, My foot.

-

TEACHER'S POV

I am speechless after she left. Why is she mad at me now? Geez. I'm having a hard time with those girls. I shouldn't involved.. Girls are scary like that, right?

I'm in my room now. Doing some works about student's score.

"You.. You don't even know me so WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT MY PAST?!! What do you know about me?"

AARGH!! Why do I keep repeating her words now? Stop iiitt. Stop it. You have to work now. Now back to your sense.

B-but... ARRGHHH!

I decided to check on the class now, traveling around looking for which class she is in now because her words keep echo ing when I work, and it's disturbing. I look at the class through the window. Checking all of my students.. They study well. And my eyes stop at that bold lady. Is she doing fine? I wonder. I keep staring at her even I know I need to stop. I do it because she is my new students, right?! Right. Ofcourse, It's just because she is my new student and nothing else. My poor new student.

TUG.

Our eyes meet. She suddenly turn her face and look at right in my eyes which is staring at her. Is it the feeling of get caught? I quickly turn my head and walk fast passing my class.

I breathe nervously. I slap my face several times. Then I start to wonder.. WHY do I have to runaway? SO WHAT if she caught me there?! It's my job to check on students. WHY do I get nervous without any reason?!

Exhale Inhale. Okay. It's a normal thing for teacher to check on classes. I turn my back again, was going to head to that class again.

I turn around and I stopped, my feet freeze when I saw her in front of me now.

She gets closer, walking to my direction....

And passing by me. The corner of my eyes followed where she left.

One thing I didn't realize is.. I hold my breath when it's all happening. I slap my face. 'Tae Yong, Don't be weird.' Couraging myself.