30% Battery Life

Description

1%... Charging; 2%....Charging; 33%... Charging; 94%... Charging; 100%... Charge Complete.

Foreword

Best friend, lab assistant, classmate; all of the things Yong Guk had classified you under in his life. However, life isn't always as neat and organized as we like to imagine it in our minds. Our file cabinet like systems become outdated and disorganized, with never ending new information coming in to clutter up the spaces. New ideas become altered.


Life is never ending self-improvement.


Despite how smart Yong Guk liked to believe he was, his mind often let details slip by. For whatever reason, he sorted you under baby sitters in his mind. A recent project of his, a new A.I unit, is left in your hands while he goes to play and learn at his Young Scientist Camp for a month. Elitist and smart? Most definitely.


With little to no choice, ultimately you had to accept to care for his new android.


The next few months, or perhaps year, your world will become a roller-coaster ride of people, emotions, events, and whatever else Yong Guk seemed to leave out in his little instruction manual he gave you.


With new responsibilities shirked onto you by your careless friend, school, classmates, and the occasional idiot... we can only hope you'll survive.


I started writing a few chapters of this and planned on writing for a while before posting, but I thought eh screw it. People are already posting B.A.P stories I might as well join in on the fun and be the first with a robot story. What, am I not the first?

Screw you AFF.

Update 6/22/12

*Story includes crude jokes. Some chapters focus on the horrible humor so if you can't take a few R rated jokes then idek how you live. Chapters that directly deal with scenes (won't happen for a while though) will be marked. 

Also, this story is not a harem. Although I don't mind a love triangle and such. 

Coprolite
Expect update sometime this month. If not then you may stone me.