MinAh X Leeteuk

Valentine's Day

~Kim MinAh’s POV~

Sigh. Holiday’s make me depressed. Especially this one.

Having to go around everywhere and see couples hugging or holding hands. It makes me depressed. I usually have schedules all day even though it’s a holiday. I don’t get to do anything interesting on this day. Zoe, Nata, and Chola don’t usually care about this holiday either, so we usually hang out. Those three always have guys trying to get close to them. They are really pretty and have cool personalities, although I give props to the guys that try to approach Nata. I guess I don’t have the same pretty looks and cool personality. If a guy comes and talks with me, it usually is about something work related or about the other three.

Whatever, I don’t really care.

That was a complete lie. Ok, maybe I cared a little. Whenever a guy would come up to me and compliment my hair or clothes or whatever, it made me happy inside. If a close friend did that, I like that too, but like… you get where I’m coming from right? Honestly, I am really bad at showing how I feel to someone I like. I’m also scared to show how I feel. I mean like what if he doesn’t like me back? Or what if he already has a girlfriend?

“MinAh, Come on it’s time to start.” Zoe called out to me.

“C-coming!” I quickly snapped out of my train of thought and caught up to the rest of my members. We were at the set of Strong Heart. It was a special Valentine’s Day show.

“All right everyone, please take your seats and we will begin shortly.” The director called out. I took my seat in the second row. Chola sat in front of me and Zoe and Nata sat on either side of me.

Lee Seung Gi started with the opening. Then the curtain fell revealing all of us behind the curtain with our message boards.

“All right so, Leeteuk-ssi, we have a bunch of special guests with us today. One of which is the recently debuted group, J.O.Y.” The Audience and the other stars on the show started clapping for us. We bowed in our seats. “So Leeteuk-ssi, What do you think about this group?”

“Well, they are all amazingly talented: Zoe with her dancing ability, Chola with her strong voice, MinAh with her sweet voice, and Nata with her high range of notes.” Leeteuk smiled at us.

“Wow, they dominated the charts when they debuted. Let’s welcome them as they come and show us their conquering song.” Lee Seung Gi started clapping and everyone else followed. We stoof up and got into position.

When the music started, we all danced and sang to our best ability. After we finished, we went back and sat down with the applause of the crowd.

“Wow that was amazing. It’s no wonder they dominated.” Seung Gi stated. “But Leeteuk-ssi, I’m pretty sure I saw your eyes only on one girl in particular during this entire time.”

Leeteuk started laughing and blushing a little bit just realizing that it was true, but he started denying it. “I was watching all the girls, Seung Gi-ssi. They all stood out greatly with their talents.”

“Well, maybe we should play the video for the last part during the dance back again.” Seung Gi suggested.

The director did just that. We all watched Leeteuk with his eyes on… Me?? Bwo?

“He had his eyes on MinAh-ssi the entire time. Would you still like to deny it?” Seung Gi was getting on him. He was definitely an MC, but so was I.

“Well, Leeteuk-ssi and I are in the same company so I see him and Eunhyuk-ssi around sometimes. They would help me with my dancing skills. So he was probably waiting for me to mess up somewhere so he could correct me later.” I stated getting some laughs for a bunch of places.

“Oh, I see. Did she mess up anywhere, Leeteuk-ssi?” Seung Gi asked him.

“Aniyo, she has been working really hard on perfecting her dances, and it shows really well.”  Leeteuk was looking at me and talking. I bowed to him in thanks.

“Wait, isn’t MinAh-ssi a MC as well? How do we know that she wasn’t just covering up for Leeteuk-ssi?” Kim Young Chul stated earning a studio full of laughter.

The show went on and there was a lot of laughter, but also some sad times. The show finally ended and everyone got up and went back into the dressing room area. Zoe, Nata, Chola, and I were heading back to our dressing room when Leeteuk walked past us.

Chola nudged me. “Well, are you going to just stand there, or are you going to go do it?”

“I-uh… but what if he doesn’t feel the same way? Or already has a girlfriend?” I started stating excuses while watching him walk farther away.

“Then you go home and don’t stress yourself out about it anymore.” Nata stated.”But If you don’t go right now, I will do it for you because I don’t feel like having to go home and listen to you yell at yourself because you didn’t have the courage to do it.”

“Bballi!” Zoe yelled.

“But- uh…Aigoo!” I was having a war inside. I quickly went into the dressing room and picked up something then ran out and down the hall after Leeteuk.

When I got closer to him, I called out. “Leeteuk-ssi!” He turned around.

“Ah, MinAh-ssi, thank you for working hard today.” He bowed.

I bowed back. “You as well. You are a very good MC.” I smiled.

“And you’re very skilled on variety shows.” He smiled back. “Did you need something?”

I froze for a second. My heartbeat got faster.

“MinAh-ssi? Gwenchanayo?” He asked me.

“Ah, n-neh. Um… The reason I wanted to talk to you… I just wanted to say…” My face got redder as I kept talking. Then I finally held out a small stuffed duck holding a heart. “Happy Valentine’s Day.” I bowed and directed my gaze somewhere else.

I stood like that for a moment or two. I started to wonder what was going on. I lifted my head up only to find myself looking over his shoulder with his arms around me. “Kamsahamnida, MinAh-ssi.”

My face got a little redder from the feeling of his embrace. After a moment, he let me go and took the duck.

“Are you busy next month?” He asked me suddenly. I thought for a moment what next month was, nothing came to mind.

“The usual schedules, but nothing besides that.” I answered him.

“Good.”

“Hyung! Hurry up so we can go back to the dorm!” I heard Eunhyuk call out from down the hall.

“Ah, Jwesonghamnida for keeping you too long.” I bowed.

He smiled at me. “Don’t apologize. Let me see your phone.”

I went into the purse I was carrying and dug around until I found my phone. It had a little wolf charm hanging on it. I handed it to him. He messed around with it then handed it back to me. Suddenly his phone started ringing.

“Ok, now you have my number and I have yours; if you ever want to talk, just call or text me.” He smiled ever bigger.

I blushed at his statement and smiled. “Arrasso. Go Mapsumnida.” I bowed.

He gave me another hug then turned to leave. I watched him walk down the hall with my phone in my hands. I didn’t realize I was holding onto it still until someone called my name. “MinAh! Come on!” My manager called me to hurry up so we could also leave.

I took one last look down the hall before turning and walking back to the dressing room to get my stuff.

 

Later that night, after all the girls were put to bed, I walked into my room and sat my stuff down. I sat on the edge of my bed lost in thought about earlier. I got up and changed into night clothes then just as I was about to turn off the light, my phone went off.

I grabbed it off of the night table and opened the message.

‘From: Teukie ‘Sleep well tonight, and Happy Valentine’s Day J’

I smiled at the text and quickly replied then put my phone down and fell asleep peacefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silverwolfx2: Well... That was kinda boring. But sweet at the same time.

Nata: Did you see MinAh's face when Leeteuk hugged her? xD She was so surprised and her face was completely red!

Chola: It was so cute~! ^^

Zoe: At least she finally did it so we don't have to listen to her rant about it anymore.

Nata: Actually now we get to listen to her talk about him all the time. Except this time will be about how great he is and all the fun stuff.

MinAh: e.e Careful Nata or the Author will write a KyuTa chapter next.

Nata: KyuTa?

Silverwolfx2: A Kyuhyun and Nata pairing. And... maybe that's not such a bad idea...

Nata: e.e You better not...

Silverwolfx2: Well, even though it will be past Valentine's Day, I will still upload more one-shots about pairings you want. Feel free to comment and request pairings. Comments make updates go faster~ Scientific fact.