Seung Kyomin X Heechul

Valentine's Day

~Seung Kyomin's POV~

I opened my eyes slowly, and blinked to clear my vision. Slowly sitting up, I stretched out my arms. I looked out the window. I saw the beautiful morning light shining through my window.

Wait a minute… morning light shining through my window? I fumbled for my phone and looked at the time. ‘7:30am’.

AH! I’m going to be late for school! I quickly jumped out of bed and tripped over the first thing my foot touched landing flat on my face. Ouch. I pushed my body up so I was in what looked like a mermaid or seal pose.

“Yah! Why are you making so much noise?” My umma walked in.

“Jwesonghamnida, umma. Just doing some yoga.” I smiled at her. I didn’t want her to know I tripped and fell because then she would laugh at me then make me clean my room.

“Whatever.” She replied then she started smelling around my room. “Ah, go take a shower. You’re stinky.” She said while holding her nose.

“Umma!” I whined. She just walked out of the room still holding her nose.

At least she didn’t telling me to clean my room.

“And clean your room while you’re at it!” She yelled from down the hallway.

Darn.

Oh well, I’ll clean my room later. I picked myself off the ground and went around searching for my school clothes.  After finding all the pieces, I grabbed a few other necessary items and went into the bathroom.

An hour later, I come out of the bathroom looking fresh, pretty, and ready to take on the day. I walked back into my room and threw the ball of clothes I was holding into the basket and went over to my accessory pile. What should I wear today?

My phone started buzzing suddenly. I picked it up and read the message on the front page.

‘Valentine’s day.’

Well, in that case, I’ll wear my red bow. Ok, now I should really get to school. I probably missed first period already. 

I walked into the hallway. There wasn’t anyone there so I assumed it was still second period. I quietly went to my locker and opened it. I was trying to be as quiet as possible so that I didn’t run into-

“Shouldn’t you be in class?” A hand was pressed against the locker next to me blocking my escape path.

I froze upon hearing that voice. I turned around to meet eyes with none other than Kim Heechul, the hall monitor. “Uh…” was all I could manage to say.

“How many times does this make?” He asked himself out loud. “Five times this month.”

I closed my locker and leaned back on it. “Well, you know, we could let this one slide considering the holiday.” I tried to get myself out of detention.

“Well… I could possibly let this one slide.” He started.

I stood there confused, but then decided to try and escape. “Well, then I’ll just-“ He put his other hand in front of me so I couldn’t escape. Now both of his arms were on either side blocking my ways of escape.  

“I’m not finished.” He started getting closer to me. “I could let this one slide, but… What if I asked for something in return?” His face got closer to mine.

I could feel my face going red as we stood there. Ever since I came to this school and saw him for the first time, I wanted him to notice me. No matter how hard I tried, he wouldn’t take a second glance at me. Then I realized that he’s more focused on being a hall monitor, he keeps an eye out for students that are late to class and so forth. So I figured that if I was late to class then he would notice me. I was right. But ever since then I had forgotten my feelings for him, and turned it more into a competition. Now I would try my hardest not to get caught by him. It usually worked, but this time… He was a step ahead of me.

“Wh-what do you mean?” I asked him trying to stay calm.

He smiled mischievously at me. I looked away trying to not make eye contact with him. He picked up my chin and made direct eye contact with me making me blush even more. Slowly he moved his head closer and closer until finally his lips met with mine.

I felt his soft, warm lips on my own. I closed my eyes and savored the moment. His hand moved from my chin to the back of my head while his other hand made its way to my lower back. He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. I moved along with his rhythm. I didn’t want this moment to end.

RING!

The bell went off signaling for the students to change classes. We immediately parted. He cleared his throat and quickly pulled out his pad of detention slips with a pen and wrote something down on it quickly then tore off the slip and handed it to me. “Don’t be late to class again. I’m watching you.” He quickly slipped in a smile then he walked away like nothing had happened.

I leaned against my locker and sighed. Aish… He catches me, kisses me, and I still end up with detention. I looked down at the slip to read what was written on it.

‘For being late to class and distracting an officer on duty… Just kidding. Happy Valentine’s Day. ;)’ I immediately looked up and down the hall watching him walk away. I smiled and shook my head. The feelings for him that I had a long time ago showed its face today, and I have a feeling that they won’t depart again anytime soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I had so much fun writing this. This is for PCbuhBAM who requested her OC with Heechul. Hope you like it~