chapter 9

Life Without Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Key-shaped necklace.''Sunggyu repeated while searching for the necklace in Woohyun's apartment.Unconsciously,he had spent more than an hour there as he was so determined to find it and then returned it to Woohyun so that the younger be at ease.

''Ahhhh,finally,there you are.''Sunggyu picked up the necklace and examined it.

''It broke.''Sunggyu stated sadly.

 

''What take you so long,Sunggyu?''Dongwoo asked once he saw Sunggyu.

''I am so sorry.Seaching for the necklace in that tossed apartment is like seaching for a needle in a haystack.To add on,I realised it broke the moment I found it.So,I went to fix it first.''Sunggyu replied.

''How's he doing?''Sunggyu asked.

''The nurse gave him a couple of painkillers but he refuses to take it.He said it will make him drowsy and insists that he must wait for you to come back first.''Dongwoo informed.

''I tried to persuade him but no matter what I said,he just wouldn't listen.''Dongwoo added.

''Please understand him.I will make him take his medicines once I give this necklace to him.''Sunggyu said and gave Dongwoo a pat on the back before he entered Woohyun's ward.

 

''Woohyun.''Sunggyu called the moment he entered the ward.

''Do you find it?I think it is better if I search for it myself.''Woohyun once again tried to pull out his IV port.

''Relax.''Sunggyu reached out for Woohyun's shoulders and said.

''I have it here with me.''Sunggyu added and showed the necklace to Woohyun.

Woohyun took the necklace from Sunggyu and held it tight.

''Now,please take your medicines and stay here overnight for me.''Sunggyu said.

 

''You should stay inside.I will ask the nurse to bring you some blankets.''Dongwoo said to Sunggyu who was sitting on the bench outside Woohyun's ward.

''Do you manage to talk to him about what happen today?''Dongwoo sat beside Sunggyu and asked.

Sunggyu just shook his head.

''In that case,I assume you never ask him about the police report either.''Dongwoo added.

Again,Sunggyu shook his head.

''All these years I have never doubt a parents love for their children.I always thought it is only natural for the parents to protect and defend their children no matter what.How lonely must it be for him?''Sunggyu felt frustated and hopeless for Woohyun.

 

[NEXT DAY]

''I should go home now.''Woohyun said the moment he saw Sunggyu entered his ward.

''Woohyun,before that,I wanna have a talk with you.''Sunggyu said.

''If it is about yesterday,don't worry about it.It won't happen again.''Woohyun tried to assure Sunggyu.

''It won't happen again?Can you even guarentee that?''Sunggyu tried not to raise his voice but he was at his limit.He had been thinking about Woohyun since last night and the more he thinked,the more frustated he got.Now,Woohyun indifferent behaviour made him burst.

''From what I know,what happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter