chapter 13

Life Without Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing infront a full-length mirror,Woohyun was fixing his tie. It's been 3 months since he lived with the Kims.He had not really open up to them but atleast he gradually felt comfortable around them.

''Namu,hurry up.We are going to be late.''Myungsoo barged into his room and whined.

''You are the one who mess up with my alarm.''Woohyun said in relaxed manner.

''I will not have a chance to spend time with Sungyeol today before class.''Myungsoo looked at his wristwatch and pouted.

''You look ugly.Let's go.''Woohyun said before reaching for his backpack and leave the room.

''Boys,are you not going to eat your breakfast first?''Mrs.Kim said when she saw the boys wearing their shoes at the doorstep.

''We are already late,mum.We will pick up something along the way.''Myungsoo bowed before he pushed Woohyun who had just finished wearing his shoes out the door.

Woohyun gave one last glance at Mrs.Kim and bowed.He had only talked with her when it was necessary.She reminded Woohyun of his dead mother too much that he distance himself from her.He knew she felt upset but he needs some time to settle himself.

''This is all your fault.Now,I need to have a date with Sungyeol after school.''His pout gradually turned into a smile.

''Reserve a table for us at the cafe.''Myungsoo said.

''Go and have your date at somewhere else.''Woohyun said.

''I will have my date at the cafe so that you can be jealous of me.''Myungsoo said.

''Hyung is going to pick you up when you finish your shift right?''Myungoo asked.

''Ehmmm.''Woohyun hummed.

''Just give hyung a chance already.''Myungsoo said.

''The gate is closing.We better hurry.''Both of them made a run.

While Woohyun in the class,his mind thinked of what Myungsoo had said.Lately,he had tone down his cold attitude when talking to Sunggyu.Being around the older man made him felt safe and secure.

 

Myungsoo was occasionally looking at Woohyun at the counter while he have a date with Sungyeol.Suddenly,he saw a man around mid-40s entered the cafe.The man went straight to the counter and caught everyone in the cafe offguard when he pushed the hot mug Woohyun was holding to the floor.Woohyun winched when the hot cocoa splashed mostly onto his arm.The man then caught Woohyun's red wrist and tried to bring him outside the cafe.

Myungsoo witn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter